• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new shop.

10 or 12 foot studs? Sure wish I had made mine taller but I was already pushing it with the size and it was easy to see from the road back then....

Something's up Dave . . . the builder's a wall short of of full shop ! ! I sure hope he corrects that ! ! ! ( smile )

LOOKING GOOD ! !

That's the sort of mindset I need to get the enthusiasm train back on the tracks up here, lol!

I'm placing a large (by my standards) order today for things like my 2 post hoist, tons of shop tools ranging from lenco panel spotter with a couple handy attachments to old school drum brake tools. It's a good list, ball joint service set, coil spring compressor kit, torque wrench, big industrial shop vac, a bunch of new hutchins sanders, flammable storage cabinet, a big media blast cabinet, 25 ton press, shop vice, drill press, bench grinder, go-jack wheel dolly set, body panel work stands, drill bit sets, deep vice grip clamps, various pullers... blah, blah, blah, so on and so forth... my head is spinning... lol!

Now wtf am I going to do? I wont have any excuses for not being able to get anything done any more!

LMAO!

There is that honey do list that always seams to get in my way.

hey Dave, this looks great! I am sure you are anxious to see it finished. Do you have a lift already?

The lift is on order, rotary 10,000 lb asymmetric. I ordered it in red, with the round adaptor pads.

IMG_0546_zps14038509.jpg

looking real good Dave :headbang:

IMG_9037_zps77d7090d.jpg

IMG_1502_zps06e67137.jpg

IMG_0932_zpsb5329d96.jpg

here's a crate of windows. 7 in total, 3' high, 4' wide gliders. double pane, argon filled, screen... gonna be sporty.

IMG_3171_zps736770f9.jpg

a skid of wanes-coat tin (lower color)

IMG_6821_zpsce2d02ae.jpg

IMG_8118_zpsd8e25859.jpg

misc trim tin

IMG_2909_zps1b22aa5c.jpg

and the main ext sidewall color.

IMG_8941_zpsbd704929.jpg

This is how it sits in the yard in relation to the house.

IMG_0225_zpsf9c72df3.jpg

It's all looking good Dave. As far as excuses about not getting anything done, i'm sure you can come up with a reason to have a BBQ. You get everything done, you know your going to have to have an open house/shop party. See, there's your first excuse for not getting anything done.

Dave, what made you decide to use stander framing compared to a pole building or steel structure.

Poles are tough up in this country for frost heaving. It's a gamble.

And the steel frame was above my budget.

Whoops, just wanted a chance to quote a lift. They are in stock ready to ship. If you haven't ordered the booth, let me see if I can meet your specs. Any other equipment like hose reels, tire changers, etc. let me know. I rep for www.tuxedodistributors.com.

Whoops, just wanted a chance to quote a lift. They are in stock ready to ship. If you haven't ordered the booth, let me see if I can meet your specs. Any other equipment like hose reels, tire changers, etc. let me know. I rep for www.tuxedodistributors.com.

I'm very close to ordering booth, shoot me a PM, I'm looking at 14x26 "modified downdraft" sometimes called "semi downdraft".

And I want to exhaust it out through an ext wall, so I'll need a wall shutter. I'm good on spiral/ducting. I've got good connections for that stuff.

Single phase power.

Auto Transport Service
Back