• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Satellite,some more pics

lynchroad

Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
Hi !
Here is more pics of my satellite,taken on a rainy day last week. Had her, (yeah,"her" like Arnie Cunningham said) finished 2007 after seven years of "blood,sweat & tears", doi'n allmost all work myself exept engine and top-coat paint. A 3-time pricewinner that year.
For those of you who likes nice cars, try this site: www.fuzzydice.se
Pics from almost everything that happens here in Sweden. Jump to: "mopars at the strip" of Aug.5
See ya, Lasse

2010_0825Säten0001.JPG

2010_0825Säten0003.JPG

2010_0825Säten0009.JPG

Beautiful car - congrats.

Great pics, congrats on the magazine spread and I love those exhaust tips too!. Did you make those?.

Yeah,I made those exhaust-tips myself. First a prototype of carton to test the size.The circumferense at the small end must match exhaust-pipe.Then it's stainless sheet-metal in two halfs, (3+2 sections) welded together,+ a lot of grinding & polishing.
Got the idea from a Chevypart with "bow-tie"-style. Just made one for my own car, and have no extra for sale.

nice car! where did you buy that plymouth barn?

Great looking results for your effort! Kudos! best wishes!

Auto Transport Service
Back