• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Just one of those will you marry me moments

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qt5e3ldYXS1unz71b.mp4

The other camera’s perspective​

42941f607a4e0c4e452db4ba1d3e48d9d5b83aaa.gif

I'm an old fart with a MUCH younger girlfriend. Dating her has really been eye opening. She gets invites to do things 24/7. It's crazy! Concerts, new restaurants, festivals....you name it. There is NO way that any 1 guy could ever compete or keep up with the level of fun and excitement that she is exposed to. I can see why lots of women her age would just want to stay single. But she loves me, and I'm very tolerant and patient. I fear the day that I too might have enter the field again

Wow.

Since we met, my wife has:

Started eating sushi.

Stopped placing unusable soaps and towels in the bathrooms.

Started listening to more hard rock and heavy metal.

Started keeping track of hockey scores and players as well as some football (she prefers hockey because the players are nicer and more well spoken).

Started drinking more.

Told me to "just ask" for sex.

Interesting and funny thread.
What ever makes you happy I guess
Its a eye opener what's important and whats not for some guys
Trust me though everything is fine and dandy until the **** hits the fan, then its commitment time
Thats the test of a relationship

My wife loves the cars, she's just sick to death of me!. And I got a Hemi twice times!

I told the wife to dress up because, I'm going to take her somewhere really expensive. She told 'I swear to God , if it's the Lowe's lumber aisle, it's over....​

20c35413d8e73b0d0166f50428a4f1dc3f7b48ad.jpg

$$$ financial support to his ex-wife, decided to customise his alimony checks by adding in an image of him and his new wife....

View attachment 1217687

$$$ financial support to his ex-wife, decided to customise his alimony checks by adding in an image of him and his new wife....
too funny :rofl:

I've never been divorced,
seems some get vindictive & can't let go

but I've seen plenty of it in my family & friends

Mantra;
why is divorce so expensive ?, because it's worth every penny :carrot:

my dad has about 20% of his life, after 3 divorces
you'd think people would learn after 1 let alone 2
he finally learned, been single for 40 years now :D
living life

Auto Transport Service
Back