• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

253234afa65692df811cfbe453bde1240441591e.jpg

I was 21 once. my question according to your post, is are you looking for action, or a long term commitment?
Women know when you are as shallow as the Missouri river. You have to decide what is Important. No offense Intended, but young people today are in my opinion much less mature that in 1970.Then people got married after high school, work blue collar jobs, and raised a family. the hard partiers died early, from drugs, booze, or drag racing. I saw my share of fatalities back then, working in a Hospital.
I went into the Military at 17, discharged at 22 after travelling the world. I met my young wife of 21 as a blind date thru my Mother. She was a conservative college graduate. We got married 5 months after we met, and we are here now after 47 years. and she puts up with the old cars.

But i never looked for action, just a wife, and life. Now we have four adult children, and five grand children. Unfortunatley one son in law is a Chevy guy!
other than that, he is ok.

The OP hasn't been here since April, '17. But I'm sure the advise (sic) is helping someone.:thumbsup:

Cars are cheaper in the long run. And alot easier to get rid of.

The OP hasn't been here since April, '17. But I'm sure the advise (sic) is helping someone.:thumbsup:
you are absolutely correct. Hopefully he has not fallen into some abysmal pit after another 4 years.

He married, then she made him get rid of the car in 2017. In 2027, he’ll be divorced, back here looking for a MOPAR to bring back his youth. Plausible?

(all a joke)

In real life I dont look bad at all. I work out all the time. Own my own 3 bedroom house and I am only 21. Have a lot of friends but these dating websites really make me feel like ****. I have good photos of me on there and everything and the girls are so damn picky because theres 10 times more men then women on there that even the chick that isnt even on your level can blow you off. I know this might sounds stupid as hell but it at least ties this in with this site but will that 1970 Charger help any? I mean I know you guys are at all ages but I know guys in there fifties that still get action so you guys can still give me advise. It seems like there easier to get in person and I can get cell numbers easier to. Anything you guys want to add?

In all seriousness your friend Jonny Morasco
What normal 21 year old single male isn't
looking?
I've been happily married for 46 years.
Met my love in the hospital. She was
what used to be called a " candy striper".
I was in traction after a bad accident.
Circumstance and fate will guide you
in your search, as such, your love will
find you. Sincere 21 year old single
females share your concerns. Relax
and just let it happen.

Fellas, if this dude hasn't found a chick by now, eight years later on, then stop giving him advise. He isn't listening. lol.

By now, his third wife has probably beaten him to death..............

20201207_144924.jpg
20200823_130537.jpg
20190909_105948.jpg
20190909_105918.jpg
A 70 Charger will make any man into a sexy babe magnet,who is irresistible to any woman! They will attack you and tear your clothes off! It's better than that Spanish Fly stuff they used to sell to arouse women!

I even have my 70 Charger desk to arouse the women at the office! It was so effective that I had to put it in my garage because the women couldn't control themselves! I think they call it sexual harassment when men do it!
20200506_210725.jpg

The last time I was under my truck installing a new muffler,when these two Jahovas Witness women came by and started preaching to me,and I was looking up their skirts at their pretty lace panties! I let them preach for over an hour! Am I going to go to hell?

The last time I was under my truck installing a new muffler,when these two Jahovas Witness women came by and started preaching to me,and I was looking up their skirts at their pretty lace panties! I let them preach for over an hour! Am I going to go to hell?
yes.

In don’t care who you are, that thar is funny!

What normal 21 year old single male isn't
looking?
I've been happily married for 46 years.
Met my love in the hospital. She was
what used to be called a " candy striper".
I was in traction after a bad accident.
Circumstance and fate will guide you
in your search, as such, your love will
find you. Sincere 21 year old single
females share your concerns. Relax
and just let it happen.
I once knew a stripper named Candy.

Auto Transport Service
Back