• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never know what you’ll find when you clean up the garage

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
I was cleaning the garage today and found my lost Mopar Action magazine. This one is special and I thought I misplaced it. The wife said to stop playing and keep cleaning. But I had the last words. ( yes ma’am )
97AC2805-FF47-4316-9C3C-2D0FDFFA9488.jpeg
2E14183B-E9C4-4BBF-B034-CCC4B7A2D9CF.jpeg
5D8B757E-3E7A-4199-8CFE-61F794E51CB6.jpeg

you need to put it in the house,nice find.

That's great, also needs to be framed.

I was cleaning the garage today and found my lost Mopar Action magazine. This one is special and I thought I misplaced it. The wife said to stop playing and keep cleaning.

I always appreciate a reminder of how good the last 28 years have been SINGLE.... Bet she won't " let you " have a bedroom that looks like this either.... LOL
DSCF0893 (1).JPG

I'm doing a cleanup of my garage, hoping to find some rocker stands I made several years ago. Trouble is, they could be anywhere in the two bedrooms of car parts too.......

Yeah my days of looking for stuff I need for one project or another that I know I have stowed somewhere is increasing with age. Sometimes I'll go to the store or order another cuz this works well to FIND the **** I was looking for!

Yeah my days of looking for stuff I need for one project or another that I know I have stowed somewhere is increasing with age. Sometimes I'll go to the store or order another cuz this works well to FIND the **** I was looking for!
Agree, but I HATE to buy a set for $150, needing only one set, and KNOWING I'll find them a week later.
I was freshening up a 440, wanted to use a .590 cam I knew I had....and couldn't find. Put it together with a new .557, installed in the car.
Looking for a tool, two days later......590 cam.
I hate this stuff.

Agree, but I HATE to buy a set for $150, needing only one set, and KNOWING I'll find them a week later.
I was freshening up a 440, wanted to use a .590 cam I knew I had....and couldn't find. Put it together with a new .557, installed in the car.
Looking for a tool, two days later......590 cam.
I hate this stuff.
Lol, some people have good organizational skills and try as I often have…a talent I never acquired: Two issues – I got too much **** I don’t need and 2nd my memory isn’t as sharp as it used to be. Other issues I have…would consume too many words to post.

Charles Michael, but I go by Mike. With my last name being Cook I got hung with the nickname Cookie also with the locals. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back