• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy with lots of toys from Upstate NY!

3x2BBL

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys! New to the forum, Own a collision and Restoration shop in Rochester NY...Been in business for over 30+ years doing award winning restos! I have over 150 cars in my collection (all muscle) of course. You can visit our website at BrennanAuto.com or Visit Our Instagram page (ran by my sons) @BrennanAuto . Have a lot of cars for sale as well! Thinning down the collection. Few SuperBees, Challengers, and others! Hope to talk to many of you soon!

Welcome to FBBO, from Sunny Calif., good to have another Restoration/body & paint guy, to bounce questions off of...

Welcome to site. Checked your web site out, some really nice cars that you do, looking forward to more of your B body projects.

welcome from snowy PA!

Welcome. That "Dodge" Satellite on your website is def a 1 of 1 car !!!!!!!!

LOL Plymouth, dodge ....same thing :p Thats embarrassing.... Damn kids dont know the difference. My apologies.

Havent posted any pictures of my mopars! Heres one, my 1970 SuperBee w/ 383 magnum. Shes a project but shes all there!
rmphk1.jpg

And heres number 2, another 1970 SuperBee
28ltoa0.jpg

2n1e6f9.jpg

Heres a pic of my 2010 Challenger Srt8 in B5 blue. Purchased back in 08, was put on a waiting list for over a year due to all the Fiat/Dodge drama. One of the most comfortable and fun cars i own!IMGP2920[1].jpgIMGP2925[2].jpgIMGP2928[1].jpg100_0127.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back