• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here from N.C.

madmike9396

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Hello all i am michael and i have a 68 Plymouth Sport Satellite that i am in the middle of fixing up, It was originally a 383 2 barrel 4 spd car but some one has swap it to a 440 auto car but i plan on going back original Hopfully this site will be helpful in my journey building My mopar. If any one has any info on how many of these cars were built let me know i was told it is 1 of 300 and some but idk. I have original build sheet and fender tag 2 so that helps, Thanks to anyone with info

Hey Mike. 2bbl/383/4sp. eh? Cool car. What's the engine code? Anyway, welcome aboard!

the engine code is a G i think i will get pics guys my hard drive crashed and i just replaced it lol

thanks guys shes a little ruff but certainly not a pile like some ive seen restored, It has a little rust on the back quarters and a lil bit in the floor pan but im cutting them out and replacing the floor pans soon. Thanks everyone 4 the welcome

Auto Transport Service
Back