• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member for freezing cold Canada

lee01

Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
i'm already a member at forabodiesonly, cuda-challenger.com, dodgecharger.com and other car forums. Not always posting, nut always peeking lol

I'm looking for a B body (71-72 RR or Satellite), for I figured this is a pretty good place to start right? :)

I had over 60+ cars of all type AWD, Turboed, S/C, import and many interesting american like a 86 Grand National, 76 Corvette, Mustangs and of course many mopars.

So here are my Mopar I had over the year:
1974 Challenger w/416 stroker engine (i really shouldn't have sold it, but it was money for my superbee so...)
2v2J2fauLxAhGeV.jpg

1971 Duster Original Plum 318 3 speed
2v2uVu7YFxAhGeV.jpg

1973 360 Baracuda , sounded mean as hell, but can't do a rotisserie as I don't have enough garage space.
(pic with my current 2012 Boss Mustang and 200S V6 AWD)
2v2uPELf3xAhGeV.jpg

2012 Superbee 392 (does that count lol)
2v2uVuB3rxAhGeV.jpg

Welcome to FBBO! Looks like a pretty fun stable to me.
By the way, y'all can take back all this artic cold anytime now - we're quite done with it, thanks. :thumbsup:

Welcome from NW CT. Pretty freakin' cold here too - in the middle of a Nor'East blizzard right now. Nice looking bunch of rides...

Welcome to FBBO :thumbsup:

If it's any consolation, we are in the middle of a weather bomb here in New Zealand.....one of my deck chairs just tipped over. :D

Welcome. Nice Stable.

If it's any consolation, we are in the middle of a weather bomb here in New Zealand.....one of my deck chairs just tipped over. :D

I hope you weren't in it! :lol:

Welcome from sunny, coastal Georgia.

Welcome from West Virginia! No surprise, but blue cold here too.

I don’t even want to show you what it looks like down here in sunny SoCal. I might get tracked down and shot. Sweet rides you have there and welcome to FBBO.

Kiwi we are experiencing a Cyclone bomb here on East Coast us. We both must have the same weather man with Weather bombs..

Kiwi we are experiencing a Cyclone bomb here on East Coast us. We both must have the same weather man with Weather bombs..
Our Weather Man is a nutter....is yours? :D

Sorry to hear about your bad weather guys....I just went out to collect some stuff, and the carnage on the streets with rubbish bins and branches down is significant.
Perfect time for me to lop off a branch on the street front that has been annoying me for several years. ....maybe under the cover of nightfall.:lol:

Blizzard Grayson.jpg

Here is a satellite image of the massive storm we're dealing with on the east coast...

Auto Transport Service
Back