• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Tysons Corner VA

DSC05759.JPG
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Hi from Chilton, Wi

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

like the 68 Charger "Hemi" style

maybe check out the Resto-Mod & Pro-Touring forum
& Racers Hangout forum section here
looks to be right up your alley

Hello from California. Nice car!
I was in TC, VA not too long ago. You don't happen to know 'MR MO' the handyman do you?
722E45A2-69DC-4808-9429-01BE4BF70A8E.jpeg

FC275883-2371-4773-BED3-13CD2E900D1D.jpeg

My 68 GTX I just started the build last year . 440 4speed Dana 60. The drive train is now complete , working on the body now.

Good evening all from Northern Virginia. I am the proud owner of a numbers matching 1968 Dodge Charger RT Hemi automatic. I am looking forward to being here, learning more about the car and finding those hard to find but much needed parts to complete it.View attachment 1018080
Welcome from Western Maryland

Question were you ever to 75/80 drag strip?
Many times to watch. Took my 35 there once to race but they had closed. I'm from the Hagerstown area so I run at Mason Dixon. Just a couple miles from home.

Many times to watch. Took my 35 there once to race but they had closed. I'm from the Hagerstown area so I run at Mason Dixon. Just a couple miles from home.
Very nice keep teaching even they they dont know.

Auto Transport Service
Back