• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New motor is finally here!

Dayammmm, that is sweet!
Your engine build is very similar to my plans save for the fact I'm running a cross-ram intake with twin throttle bodies.
Can't wait to hear the results after you fire it up.
Best of luck!!

Hey guys just got my 505" back the other day, waiting on water pump and pulleys to be delivered still but got a couple pics I thought I'd share

Eagle 505 crank and rods
Max wedge victor heads
Super victor intake
Comp RX296R-8
263/270 @ .050
.650/.651

T&D 1.6 ratio rockers
Ferrea valves
TTI 2"-3.5" headers
fitech 1200

View attachment 514041 View attachment 514042 View attachment 514043 View attachment 514044

your going to put your eye out, I strongly suggest you send the engine to me, no need to thank me... (awesome killer engine)

Hey guys just got my 505" back the other day, waiting on water pump and pulleys to be delivered still but got a couple pics I thought I'd share

Eagle 505 crank and rods
Max wedge victor heads
Super victor intake
Comp RX296R-8
263/270 @ .050
.650/.651

T&D 1.6 ratio rockers
Ferrea valves
TTI 2"-3.5" headers
fitech 1200

View attachment 514041 View attachment 514042 View attachment 514043 View attachment 514044

high volume oil pump with external pickup? stock B-RB oiling is notoriously poor.

your going to put your eye out, I strongly suggest you send the engine to me, no need to thank me... (awesome killer engine)
Hahahah thanks buddy, it’s actually a 535” my builder used the 4.5” crank instead of the 4.25”:steering:

high volume oil pump with external pickup? stock B-RB oiling is notoriously poor.
It’s got a high volume pump, no external piling but the t&d rockers and pushrods were upgraded for oiling issues

That is a very beautiful engine...someone mentioned about the external oiling. I would ask what type of pickup you have in there?...the 440 block will take the 4.25 crank with standard pickup, but you have to hone or ding the pickup, or grind off some material from your connecting rod bolts to clear it. My builder (Kendrick in San Antonio) said said clearance is minimum .045 for cast block and .060 for aluminum block. Point being I don't see how you could use a standard pickup with the 4.5 crank. What type of oil pickup did you use?

That is a very beautiful engine...someone mentioned about the external oiling. I would ask what type of pickup you have in there?...the 440 block will take the 4.25 crank with standard pickup, but you have to hone or ding the pickup, or grind off some material from your connecting rod bolts to clear it. My builder (Kendrick in San Antonio) said said clearance is minimum .045 for cast block and .060 for aluminum block. Point being I don't see how you could use a standard pickup with the 4.5 crank. What type of oil pickup did you use?

Depends on journal size and rod you use as well brother

My spare 526 in the picture below has a 4.375 billet crank, milodon pan / pick up, LY rods.

IMG_1309.JPG

Milodon pan and pick up

I am running eddy victor 440 heads on my 512 set up. They have been a real pain as the finish machining on valves and valve guides were both out of spec. Please check with your builder about these conditions. best wishes on your project.

I am running eddy victor 440 heads on my 512 set up. They have been a real pain as the finish machining on valves and valve guides were both out of spec. Please check with your builder about these conditions. best wishes on your project.
Thanks, ya there was quite a bit of machine work needed.

Your spare 526, now you’re just showing off Malex hahah

I should do something with that thing. Been planning on throwing it on the dyno for some numbers but that hasn't happened yet. I keep thinking that the perfect Mopar deal - "less engine" is gonna come along.

Auto Transport Service
Back