• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New (old) member....

Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys, I used to be active on the dodgcharger.com forum years ago.
I the last 2 decades I owned several 2nd and 3rd gen Chargers, a 69 RR and some other projects. Since I bought my house in 2015 I had to let go my purple '70 Charger...
Currently owning a 1976 D200 pickup to have some fun with but the time is near to look out for a new 'B'aby to bring home...

nuD200.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back! These cars get in your blood, man.... :)

Welcome back from NJ, sort of. May your search "B" fruitful! :D

It surely does...:bananadance:
Man, what happened to the market?? 2nd gens are now worth like double $$$ compared to 8 years ago? :wtf:
Aye, Chargers in particular are quite pricy. I dunno, between all the "Dukes" this and "Fast & Furious"
that - and the fact they may be the prettiest musclecar of them all - may have caused all this?

Truck is beefy. Awesome! You're never gone, just on vacation.

It surely does...:bananadance:
Man, what happened to the market?? 2nd gens are now worth like double $$$ compared to 8 years ago? :wtf:
Try to find a nice first gen. they are significantly cheaper than 2nd gens and deals can be had. Get one with a 383/440 magnum, or a hemi! :D

Welcome back, I bought a new D100 short bed in 1976. Man, I wish I still had that truck.

welcome back good luck on the search i also have a 78 w 200

Welcome back from Alabama, hope you have a fruitful find. Not a real good time to look for a Gen II Charger.

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back