• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B-Bodies, Just Made A New Purchase

welcome from up 401 in london would love to have one of those once i finish my 66 charger project and sell it

i have been watching adds for a while where did you find it canada ?great score

Welcome from NW CT. Looks like a great score. Keep us updated on your progress...

Wow, clean 65! The almost exact same condition as I found my Bel 1 in 2006, rust free, in primer, and completely disassembled. I ended up with a stroked B engine with a Tremec 5 spd, although I think that there are better transmission choices now. Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.

Hello from California!

From the Pacific Northwest, welcome to the land of Mopar B-bodies and it appears you have gem. What a great find! :thumbsup:
Bob :moparsmiley:

What a friggin' beauty!! Can't wait to see her completed...you have 1/2 the battle won already :moparsmiley: Congrats and welcome to FBBO Bob

Looks like a nice start to a great project

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Going for a stock look, in bright white with red interior done in S/S door panels, leaving the bench seat and back seat in done in a pattern to mimic the D100 seats.
Right now I'm leaning toward a 340-360 small block automatic. Looking for driver friendly. Want to do another Power Tour.

Wow, what I would have given to start with a rust free body! Great score, and best of luck with drivetrain choices and build.

I am assuming you are not going for a 100% restoration or you wouldn't be thinking about what drivetrain to put in it. What are overall plans for the car? Stock looking? Touring? Drag racing? Other?

Going for a stock look, in bright white with red interior done in S/S door panels, leaving the bench seat and back seat in done in a pattern to mimic the D100 seats.
Right now I'm leaning toward a 340-360 small block automatic. Looking for driver friendly. Want to do another Power Tour.

Auto Transport Service
Back