• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO and B body cars

KrzySRT

Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just bought a 67 Charger 383 4bbl with auto trans. it has an older restoration on it(about 25 years old) but hasn't seen alot of miles since done. body/paint/interior and drivetrain is in very good shape but rubber lines etc are showing age, wheel cylinders are leaking etc. Biggest issue is the factory A/C is not working.
I'm looking forward to getting familiar with these vehicles and this forum, and getting this car safe and reliable.....Art

IMG_2835.JPG

Welcome! Love the Chargers in white , we've had a couple through out the years

Can't believe how many fastbacks keep coming out of the woodwork!

Welcome from Illinois!! Beautiful Charger! Awesome if all it needs is routine maintenance & TLC . . .

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

You might want to consider changing your UserID to something that isn't your email address. :)

Greetings from NY! Sharp looking Charger, especially being a 25 year old resto :thumbsup:

Welcome from NY.

I like the egg shell color and the wheel/tire selection. :thumbsup:

If you're replacing the wheel cylinders you should do the rubber flexible lines at the same time.
More pictures sure would be nice...

Nice.

Now I want a 66/67 Charger.....again.

I've never had one, I just want one for the fifth or sixth time.

Welcome from Southern CA.
Nice ride there Art, great color, good luck with the car.
Keep us posted with some more PIC's.

Auto Transport Service
Back