• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Trick Flow Big Block Cylinder Heads - coming 2015

Looks great. Glad to see they used a more modern combustion chamber. Wonder what they will cost?

Yup they look bad azz-price is a factor...Edelbrock victors are really nice !!

Did a little research. Supposedly to be in the $1800-2000 price range.

Finally. The reason there's no good parts for mopar is because the majority of the mopar fans are cheap *** or they're purist. Costs money to make power. Anyway these look great...and like someone mentioned, finally a modern combustion chamber.

According to Hot Rod magazine it is to be less than $2000/pair.

me thinks chamber design is the least of most worries!

Don't get to excited... they can't even advertise correctly

Designed to fit Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth 383-440 B and RB engines, the PowerPort 240 Cylinder Heads work with all factory-style pistons, roller rocker arms, intake manifolds, and headers, making these heads an affordable performance upgrade. The heads come fully assembled with valves, valve springs, locks, and retainers.
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.320″

whats wrong with advertisement?

Also what makes them a modern combustion chamber? i am interested and dont know the difference

I think he was looking at the bore size so will not work on all of them

any head with 2.18 or larger valve needs to have the valve to bore clearance checked. notching bores on 4.18 and 4.25 bores isn't anything new or difficult. chamber configuration is very important.

Auto Transport Service
Back