• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie here from South Africa

The Russ

Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
Hi to all. It's great finding a forum like this. Hope to learn and meet alot of mopar freaks here. Being in the South of Africa has it's pros and cons. Pros would be good food, good wine and a abundance of good woman. Cons sadly as it may sound, not much MOPAR Lovers out here. I own a a rare find in south africa, a 62 Dodge dart. She is a work in progress and my first entry in american cars. I found her out on a farm left to die. She's slowly coming to her former glory. Regards The Russ

The Russ"
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining.
I've been to Cape town 2X
So. Africa is very nice.
Table Top, Yesterplatt...all very fond memories
Send us some pics!
"super-bee_ski"

hi and welcome to the site

Russ welcome to FBBO, from Sunny NorCal

Hello The Russ! Welcome to the site. Got any pictures of your '62? I know they'll probably be upside down, but we'll figure them out. :)

Welcome Ross and please to post pics, from Canada and good luck with finding parts, lol

Welcome to FBBO from the Land of Lincoln .. glad to have you here Russ

Welcome from the Great Lake State

Welcome to the site Russ. You will find an abundance of very knowledgeable and helpful Mopar fanatics here.

I'm from S.A too - though it's South Australia - not South Africa...

I love 62's as well, and like many - I NEED TO SEE SOME PICTURES!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back