• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Owner

Null

Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Just got a 1967 Dodge Charger. Gonna work on restoring it and getting it back on the road. Probably gonna have a few questions as I go along. (Yeah I know, short post. I'm just not very descriptive, unfortunately.)

Photo from when we just got it home.

20220508_155825.jpg

Yeah I know, short post. I'm just not very descriptive, unfortunately.)
No problem; at least you can type, lol! I am still hunting & pecking after doing this for almost 50 years! Nice Charger! I had one back before you were born; (maybe). Just let us know what drivetrain you have and maybe an engine pic & interior. Sweet! Oh, I almost forgot::::: Welcome Aboard from NJ!
:thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to FBBO, from Pa.
Restoring it, it looks great as it sits.
Not to worry about short posts, what's that saying, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited:
newwelcome.jpg
Looks pretty darn good from here already! How about some more details?

Welcome from Missouri!! I like the color!

No problem; at least you can type, lol! I am still hunting & pecking after doing this for almost 50 years! Nice Charger! I had one back before you were born; (maybe). Just let us know what drivetrain you have and maybe an engine pic & interior. Sweet! Oh, I almost forgot::::: Welcome Aboard from NJ!
:thumbsup:

Was a 440 HP based on the VIN but it didn't come with the original engine so my brother has a 383 that I'm gonna rebuild to put in. Has a 727 trans and 8 3/4 rear. Unfortunately the interior is disassembled so thats one of the things that i will have to put together.

Welcome from Illinois!! Congrats on finding that Charger. Looks great just as it sits . . .

Welcome from Western Wyoming ! ( The greater neighborhood )

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

nice project

Was a 440 HP based on the VIN but it didn't come with the original engine so my brother has a 383 that I'm gonna rebuild to put in. Has a 727 trans and 8 3/4 rear. Unfortunately the interior is disassembled so thats one of the things that i will have to put together.
Welcome! Nice car!!
If I had any words of wisdom it would be find a 67 440 for it and put the badges back on!! One of 660 or so, verrry rare car! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back