• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newest addition to the family.

BigBlock61

Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Now that I'm moved into the new house with a fenced yard I figured it was time to get me another dog. His name is Toby and he's an 11 week old Border Collie. With that face he's going to get spoiled quick.

20171117_192554.jpg

20171116_135943.jpg

37560061545_90d179_o.jpg

37731505424_d3996a_o.jpg

38552336441_514daf_o.jpg

2017-11-15_08-01-32.jpg

2017-11-19_06-52-42.jpg

Treat them right and a border Collie will be your best friend for life. I had mine for 10 years. Dixie was a member of the family. When she passed a few years ago I told my wife that Dixie spoiled us. We will never find another loyal friend like her. I wish you all the luck in the world.

week of 5-10-12 152.jpg July 30 & 31 2010 191.jpg Jan. 21, 2012 003.jpg

Thanks Timmayy, Dixie was a good looking dog. Toby is never far from my side and I'm crate training him now so he does his business outside. He's a smart dog and after a week of owning him hes about half trained. Just some minor accidents. I'm sort of amased.

Good looking dog. Expect to have you shoe laces untied. The herding behavior is very strong with these dogs and they will try nudge you.

Good looking dog. Expect to have you shoe laces untied. The herding behavior is very strong with these dogs and they will try nudge you.
He already unties my shoelaces. You can see that he's testing me when I say No he'll look at me then slowly put his mouth back on my shoes until I say no again.

Our late Border Collie was an awesome dog. Smart as a whip, super loyal, and a whole lot of fun !

Thanks Timmayy, Dixie was a good looking dog. Toby is never far from my side and I'm crate training him now so he does his business outside. He's a smart dog and after a week of owning him hes about half trained. Just some minor accidents. I'm sort of amased.

Don't worry , Toby will have you trained in no time flat !

He's adorable - enjoy !

Cute little dude Toby...
Congrats or your new best buddy,
you gotta' love puppies...

They will always be faithful,congrats on the pup.:thumbsup:

Thanks all, He is a handful but in a great way. Last night he cornered the cat under the kitchen table. That was a tense moment. Both Toby and the Cat Puddy made it out without a scratch.

awww x2

Auto Transport Service
Back