• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

It's what happens when the defense thinks the game is over BEFORE THE GAME IS OVER!!!

Enjoy it Pats fans because the Raiders are coming!
Smiley Thumbs Up Dude.jpg

Course, Belichek used to be in Cleveland; wasn't good enuf!!?? Edelmann-Kent State! No, I didn't go to Kent but my youngest & daughter-in-law did.. Always have to remember Lambert & Harrison from same college, Browns didn't want either one of them.

RC & rest look up Bob Golic(ex-Raider,Brown,Notre Dame,N.E.Ohio) met him at a 'Preppers Ball" last fall. Fingers like Bob Evans sausages. Most everything else was proportioned the same. Had to say the "most" because I didn't see 'everything' and I know RC would capitalize on it!

Enjoy it Pats fans because the Raiders are coming!
You mean the Oakland Raiders, no that's not right, they don't want them. Las Vegas, no they don't want them either. San Francisco - Maybe?????
Dont' worry someone will pity you and give you a stadium.
Call Bob Kraft

You mean the Oakland Raiders, no that's not right, they don't want them. Las Vegas, no they don't want them either. San Francisco - Maybe?????
Dont' worry someone will pity you and give you a stadium.
Call Bob Kraft
Ok, go ahead and kick a man when he is down.

Auto Transport Service
Back