• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

I lost a case of vernors to my brother who lives in Texas....now how the hell am I going to ship that from MI to TX.

I lost a case of vernors to my brother who lives in Texas....now how the hell am I going to ship that from MI to TX.

Where is he in Texas? I've been getting Vernors down here for a couple of years now and depending on where he is, he may be able to get it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 231129

I knew the Lions were in trouble when they jumped out to an immediate two TD lead. It's amazing how teams get a lead and then let off the gas. They got away from playing the way that got them the 14-0 lead in the first quarter. Did picking up the flag on the Cowboys obvious pass interference cost Detroit the game? I don't know and you can argue it forever, but that's one of the worst non calls I've seen in a long time. I'm not even a Lions fan, but I'm pissed about that call. If it's not a foul, why did the throw the flag?

Some Kroger stores in the Metroplex are carrying it, but not many. If they do have it, it's located in the specialty soda section with very limited stock. Have him call his local Dr. Pepper distributor and they can tell him which stores they are selling it to. I left Detroit for Texas in '78 and for many years I would haul Coors up and Vernors back. Had to have my Boston Coolers ...

thanks...he left MI for California in 70 then to texas in 89....every time he was back here he loaded up with vernors....something I take for granted and only drink now and then is like gold to him....on the down side he is a chevy guy....58 vette

imo....the blown flag wasn't our undoing...we were.

thanks...he left MI for California in 70 then to texas in 89....every time he was back here he loaded up with vernors....something I take for granted and only drink now and then is like gold to him....on the down side he is a chevy guy....58 vette

imo....the blown flag wasn't our undoing...we were.

If you're a drinking man, may I suggest Crown Royal Black and Vernors over ice? I have turned many friends on to this adult refreshment and they love it! It has to be CR Black, regular Crown doesn't make the grade.

Very few games are won or lost on a single play, but the blown call was definitely a momentum changer, and the ref's did have one hell of a game winning drive.

I will try that...my neighbor just got a big bottle of black for Christmas....looks like I'm taking some Vernors over there in the near future. ......and yes...drinkin now

I will try that...my neighbor just got a big bottle of black for Christmas....looks like I'm taking some Vernors over there in the near future. ......and yes...drinkin now

Atta boy, I don't trust people who don't drink at least every now and then.

Hope you boys enjoyed the Carolina at Seahawks game. Kam Chancellor had what was probably his best game so far. Russ Wilson looked pretty good too. I'm pulling for the Packers over Dallas tomorrow as the Hawks seem to have the Packers number, and Indy over the Broncs in an upset. GO HAWKS!!!!!!:sixpack:

Last edited:
Time for Peyton to retire. He played like a scared rookie. Piss poor play calling. Piss poor passing. Piss poor decision making. Records don't mean crap. I said before the game that Anderson needed a 150 yard game for the Broncos to win this. Well he had 66 yards in the first half so they come out passing in the 2nd half. How many 2 yard screens did they have?
Congrats to Indy for playing like they want the ring.

im not a dallas fan but i hate the packers, but ol dez bryant got shafted on a amazing catch. some of these rules have to be changed. he took at least two steps an the ball was in complete control on the way down. it was a catch to me. :angryfire:

im not a dallas fan but i hate the packers, but ol dez bryant got shafted on a amazing catch. some of these rules have to be changed. he took at least two steps an the ball was in complete control on the way down. it was a catch to me. :angryfire:
I thought it was a good catch, but what we think doesn't count... it's what the rule is, and they were 100% correct. Cowboy fans now know: what one hand giveth.. the other hand taketh away.

3 of 4 aint too bad

pretty good games this weekend :headbang:
I was routing for Seahawks, looked great, can't say much more than that, I'm no fan of sCam Newton either...LOL
Ravens oh well :angryfire: , they played decent anyway, gave up a 14 point lead twice thou,
have I said how much I dislike Tom Brady & the Patriots ??...LOL
Colts, Andrew Luck looked pretty good, Manning looked like crap !!,
have I said how much I dislike all the overhyped Manning's ??...LOL
& then the Packers, just because I like Arron Rodgers &
I dislike all the overhyped/overpaid BS around Tony Romo, Jerry Jones & most the rest of the Cowboys...LOL
BUT that "no catch" call on the 1 yard line, was a bad call thou... Can't say it hurt my feeling thou...LOL
there's been some really questionable officiating this whole damn season

Can't hardly wait for the Packers to show up here next Sunday.....I just hope the refs don't screw the game....

Dallas or Green Bay, either one, would've been just fine coming here. We would've loved to get even with Dallas for our only home loss earlier this year, but seeing Green Bay is just as good as I'm sure they'd like to even the score with us for our first game with them this season.

I was hoping the Ravens would've beat the Pats... they almost did but the Raven defense fell asleep before they could close the deal.

Glad to see the Colts beat the Broncs. Sentiments and past history won't win football games, but good play execution will.

There is a long story involving this ball....but for the moment can anyone identify the sig??

Edit: Drew Brees!! Got put off by what first appeared to be a T...go figure.

IMG_2112.jpg

Last edited:
Jack Del Rio the new Raiders HC,
Hayward born & raised guy, family is longtime Raiders season ticket holders,
he grew up a Raiders fan, his brother worked as security there,
he went to USC, when Raiders went to LA, to follow along, there's a big connection with the Raiders...

I like this head coaching choice, former player/linebacker, former NFL HC & recent DC,
also longtime Raiders fan...

good fit

1st HC hire, that I've actually liked since Jon Gruden...

GO RAIDERS

Auto Transport Service
Back