• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

The Hawks did get away with that call....no doubt!!!

But you got to admit, that was one helluva play by Chancellor to punch the ball out BEFORE it crossed the goal line!

On a side note..... At last nite's Monday night pool league, I did happen to win a pair of game tickets to the game against the Carolina Panthers on Oct 18th at CenturyLink. It'll be the very first pro football game I've ever been to....let alone a Seahawks home game!!!! Should be a great defensive battle if past history holds true...I'm looking forward to it!

Wow! Someone lite a fire under the Saints, and they whooped some Atlanta ***!

Eagles looked good putting the beat down on the Giants last night.

Packers D looks a little "iffy" , & questionable :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:....over 500 yards???? wow..
6-0
BUT, they Won!...good thing they have a bye week....
:mornincoffee:

colts-3-stooges.jpg

I'm waiting for someone to spin that boner by the Colts into blaming the Pats for forcing the Colts into doing it...:jerk:

:icon_fU:

Holy ****, my SKINS came back in the end to get the "WIN"!

SAINTS looked alright!

Yeah Ha, Just Win Baby
almost caved to the Chargers in the 4th qtr, but still a win...

go Raiders

Watched that game........could not believe the Raiders scored so many points!!!

The Vikings are picking up steam with another division win over the lions.

Good thing denver had a bye this week. They need the rest - still undefeated.

You may as well start calling them the Los Angeles Chargers - it's all but done.

On a side note..... At last nite's Monday night pool league, I did happen to win a pair of game tickets to the game against the Carolina Panthers on Oct 18th at CenturyLink. It'll be the very first pro football game I've ever been to....let alone a Seahawks home game!!!! Should be a great defensive battle if past history holds true...I'm looking forward to it!

A night game in Charlotte is the best!!! Sorry for the loss, but the Panthers are on a run that hopefully will last another 3-4 games. Enough to get us into a division clinch and the play-offs.

Don't be sorry for our loss! LOL! Our D went to sleep for the last three minutes of that game.....

Panthers do look good this year!!!

Your running back Stewart went to high school up here local....and has done very well for himself!

Hey Mar - which team is your dvr recording now? Vikes 23 - Bears 20 in a sleeper. What are the records in the NFC North? I'm so confused........lol

- - - Updated - - -

Denver indeed dominated the cheese heads tonight. Great D and awesome O! If my math is correct I believe the Broncos are 7-0. May the football gods continue to smile on you.....

Hey Mar - which team is your dvr recording now? Vikes 23 - Bears 20 in a sleeper. What are the records in the NFC North? I'm so confused........lol

I turned the clocks back and all my DVR recorded was 3 hours of this...

[video=youtube;M9Y7HPXQWoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Y7HPXQWoU[/video]

I turned the clocks back and all my DVR recorded was 3 hours of this...

[video=youtube;M9Y7HPXQWoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Y7HPXQWoU[/video]
They were indeed an awesome team - 30 years ago. Talk about vintage.....

Guys guys... Saints - Giants last night.... I think the defensive coordinators have things to discuss today....

Raiders looked good......
Packers sucked hind tit, wife was PISSED......
Bronco's looked good......

Redskins looked fantastic, LOL!!!

Just Win again Baby

go Raiders !!

as much as it pains me to say it the Broncos looked good against the Packers
or more like the Packers looked really bad against the Broncos

have I ever said how much I dislike "all the Manning's" ?...LOL

Saints & Giants were a score fest

Eli lost & that's OK too...LOL {see above}

Auto Transport Service
Back