• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Images showing in any thread, just empty white boxes with a small question mark in the middle. What goes?

Those blank areas at the top/bottom are where ads are displayed. Could be that your browser is blocking the connection to the ad server but the placeholders for the ads are still there. If you use a good adblocker those spaces will disappear too.

Some ad blockers have a "picker" that will let you select portions of a page that you don't want to have displayed like those placeholders. The ad blocker might not know by itself how to remove them.

I can say that when I click recent posts or refresh the page, the gap at the top and the white line micromomentarily go away. But return immediately as the page is loaded.
Same thing with me....and so far I haven't done anything different to my puter. Things are working ok lately.....

Try another browser for FBBO. I use Firefox no problem except the white shadow ban at bottom screen that goes away after login.

Auto Transport Service
Back