• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO MORE NEW HEMIS

Driving a vehicle is the freedom they want to destroy.
^^^^^^^^^^ DING< DING, DING, DING, DING, DING !!! WE HAVE A WINNER !! ^^^^^ That ^^ is the basis for EVERYTHING they want to do. Population control.

I damn sure won't be here! May have 10 or 15 years tops! Probably be drooling in my corn flakes then. Won't know if I'm ridin in a Mopar or shittin in the toilet!
What do you want your last car to be? I'm not done with the Mopar hobby but I can see where the end is near. May be 10 years. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a 64 Dodge. I will have to sell both of mine but it's time for someone else to enjoy them.

I've been told I'm a prize. ( always preceded by the word "booby" )

:rofl::luvplace::thankyou::screwy::eek::rolleyes:

image.jpeg

I only read comic books.

I tried that. I just looked at the pictures.

The book is about how this country went from travel on foot or by horse to the modern automobile in about 200yrs and civilizations that have been around for over 5000 years basically were stuck on stupid. Christianity is what made this possible. It took the Chinese 1500yrs to put stirrups on a saddle to create a more stabil platform for an archer. Creativity is suppressed when in an oppressed environment. That's what the book is about.

Just wondering what you mean by that statement.
Nothing bad. I'm 65 and who knows how long I will last, may be another 10 years? May be more. I might be around at 80 but not able to get around for car shows and cruises. You never know what direction life will take you. Play while you can.

Nothing bad. I'm 65 and who knows how long I will last, may be another 10 years? May be more. I might be around at 80 but not able to get around for car shows and cruises. You never know what direction life will take you. Play while you can.
X2

What do you want your last car to be? I'm not done with the Mopar hobby but I can see where the end is near. May be 10 years. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a 64 Dodge. I will have to sell both of mine but it's time for someone else to enjoy them.
I think my present car, 68 Roadrunner, will be the last mopar, along with the 63 Fury I've had now for 20 years. The 63 is presently a race only, but may become a street car as well. ruffcut

If you want them to make more Hemi powered vehicles, the don't buy the electric cars they are pimping! If no one buys them they will have to go back to making what sells. The elitists who are punching holes in the ozone with their dick rockets and flying around in their private jets are the ones who want the rest of us to be forced into driving electric cars

Unless/until the government regulates them out of existence.

Look at what they've done to oil exploration and production in the last 11 months, and tell me they can't / won't do it.

The aftermarket resurrected the Gen II for 50 years and will support our Gen III needs long past our use.

If you want them to make more Hemi powered vehicles, the don't buy the electric cars they are pimping! If no one buys them they will have to go back to making what sells. The elitists who are punching holes in the ozone with their dick rockets and flying around in their private jets are the ones who want the rest of us to be forced into driving electric cars
This is the post of the year. Don’t buy them!

VW, Toyota and Tesla are telling them the infrastructure won’t support it, they don’t care if the worker bees have reliable daily go anywhere transportation.

they won’t buy them, but want us to buy them. It’s all special interest and they are getting paid off! Just like opec oil. Why do you think they ran straight back there on day one? Awake yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back