• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non turist places to visit in new york.

Niagara Falls, you gotta see the Falls at least once in your life. The Corning glass museum I am told is a good place. My wife and I weren't into glass so we went to the Curtis Museum further up but I know YOUR wife isn't gonna go there! Drive from Niagara to Ticonderoga and if they don't want to see the Fort that's OK and take a ride on the ferry across the lake to Vermont and back then down one or the other side of the Hudson. Or halfway across drop down through the Finger lake region to Watkins Glen or Ithaca.

Corning Glass Works museum is nice. Was there in the 60's where you could watch them make figurines. Chinese bought it wrecked it. Watkins Glenn gorge nice walk, we took a taxi to the top and walked down back to the car.

Old thread dug up. But, if you are all the way out in Corning, don’t forget the Zippo factory/Museum in Pennsylvania. Good tour there.

Auto Transport Service
Back