• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not able to post pictures with any of my posts.

It could just be something in the software or settings. Nobody else seems to be having a problem posting photos which is part of why I think its in your tablet. Can you try on a different device? Maybe your phone?
Tried my phone - it worked. Then called Apple - tried again with them to show what was occurring on the iPad - then suddenly it just worked w/o doing anything different. Now I have Safari back and still using duck and it‘s ok.

A little bizarre but why look a gift horse in the mouth. Thx for going thru this w/me - I think we’re ok now.

Just tried to add a pic to this - no luck. Going to fool around with settings again…

It could just be something in the software or settings. Nobody else seems to be having a problem posting photos which is part of why I think its in your tablet. Can you try on a different device? Maybe your phone?
8AB940C5-94E3-4558-A2AA-34A79A35ABB1.jpeg

Tried my phone - it worked. Then called Apple - tried again with them to show what was occurring on the iPad - then suddenly it just worked w/o doing anything different. Now I have Safari back and still using duck and it‘s ok.

A little bizarre but why look a gift horse in the mouth. Thx for going thru this w/me - I think we’re ok now.

Just tried to add a pic to this - no luck. Going to fool around with settings again…
87C2ACD3-6530-4BB1-A0D5-80B4F7DD4458.jpeg

Seems like some pic will post and others won’t.

72A66F7A-A659-4FDD-BB7B-0B4AD3738353.jpeg

I was having problems posting pictures for the past week. For some reason the website said my file was a webp (or some such thing) file extension. My files did not have that webp extension. So, I opened the pictures and slightly edited one edge and saved it. Then, I posted them without any issues.

Today, so far, everything is back to normal.

Gremlins I say.

I was having problems posting pictures for the past week. For some reason the website said my file was a webp (or some such thing) file extension. My files did not have that webp extension. So, I opened the pictures and slightly edited one edge and saved it. Then, I posted them without any issues.

Today, so far, everything is back to normal.

Gremlins I say.
THose are the photo's we were having issues with and are probably the ones that will be available to download soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back