• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not bad for a 48 year old floor

Very nice floor! I'm curious... Was your build sheet under the rear driver side seat? I've heard it's supposed to be there, but haven't torn mine apart yet to find out. How easily do the rear seats come out?

BDL, I found 3 build sheets in my 67 Charger. One under the passenger front seat, one under/behind the glove box and one behind the driver seat back. That one was in almost pristine condition.

BDL thanks for the comment.

I didn't have any build sheet in mine. The interior of my car was completely replaced at some point in the life of the car. The original interior color is red. But at some point it was all swapped out to be White. Well the console wasn't replaced. Also some pieces that were Red were dyed white. My car was Silver w/Red Interior. At some point the car was also painted Red. I like the Red exterior and White/Red interior combo so much I am keeping it that way. The glove box was replaced as well.

That combo gets plenty of comments Kelly
S4013526.jpg

That's a great looking combo! I would say that's easily tied for my favorite on the '66/'67 Charger.

Auto Transport Service
Back