• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure what to say.. balloons ?

99ss

Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Is this real? a balloon ?

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=576_1375373167[/video]

Is this real? a balloon ?

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=576_1375373167[/video]

that was a waste of 2:31 of my life, what about when it's cold as hell ??, the balloon will just sit on the ground, just more stupid chit & waste of time & money...

- - - Updated - - -

the traffic in Soule looks like SF or LA

Seems like a cool idea to me, but maintaining/filling/replacing the balloons will be a bitch. I can imagine cars dashing toward that 'open' spot and getting in accidents as multiple people fight to be first to the open space too. Interesting idea though

Now, these are some balloons...........

girl-with-big-boobs.jpg

I figured it was a spoof

The S-oil company has a higher profit margin on the balloons it sells than the loss of the liter of gas it doesn't sell... And furthermore, are they plastic balloons? Where does plastic come from? I have slowly begun to realize that in the world we live in no one does anything for YOUR benefit. They just say they do.

I still think it's a clever idea and would welcome those balloons in the San Francisco Richmond district while trying to find parking near the Russian deli. Just for the convenience.

Must be a miserable place to live if parking spot balloons can do that much.

You'd think they'd be concerned with more important issues, like say.....a egotistical freak show building nuclear weapons off their northern border. But hey, handy dandy parking balloons, life just got so much easier. Well, at least the youth of South Korea will be much more entertained on the weekend, just driving around with a couple pair of scissors.

Auto Transport Service
Back