• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not the official weather thread.....

WI

More Snow in the last three weeks then the previous three winters

LOL

Feels like January looking outside

Pretty soon the Siberian Huskies will bee walking over the six foot fence

Now rain is coming

Going to get ugly with flooding I think

Man I want to get outside and fire up the BEE

April April April

Hit the mid to high 80's here a few days back....now it's been in the 50's over night with the predicted high of mid 60's. Except for all the pollen everywhere, it's nice out! Supposed to be in the 40's over night in a few days but who knows what will happen a few days out?

Camp. That old Sears snow blower is the best 50 bucks I spent for up here! That and building the lift from **** I had around to make life so much easier 300 lbs of water coming up.
That lift looks like a necessity for your camp. You have many great ideas.

45th Parallel on the High Plains: 60 and sunny today and 61 tomorrow (then back to Winter). That means mud everywhere, but it's t-shirt weather with no cold wind whistling down my neck.

In Pennsylvania today...
man-walking-in-strong-wind-r5jtohp4m9b696hl.gif

A "Bomb Cyclone" is passing through over the last two days. Still breezy but not like last night when it was howling out there. Didn't get the snowfall that was forecasted though. Works for me. Got about 3" or so of wet ****. It's going to +40* tomorrow and from then on it's gonna be 40"s during the day and 50"s by April. So this should be the last hurrah. Beginning of mud season here.

Yeah, western Maryland is a wind tunnel as well right now. 24 degrees. I had to drive my Wrangler to work yesterday ('06 TJ 2-door hardtop), and I was getting blown ALL OVER the road. Ugh.

Brought the Cummins today. H-E-A-V-Y. Barely twitched in the wind. Still cold as hell though.

higher temperatures for NY in the next few days. Just a friendly reminder to clean out those Gutters....

76408f66a56015bc48f9bf3bcf095d9005792b51.png

Low 80's for highs here for the past 2 weeks.
Relatively low humidity.

Forecast calls for possible hail this evening.

WTF???

Heavy rain yesterday. Went in the garage splashing through a few puddles, arg. Roofer will be here Wed to tear up deck and put down roof. Thur/Fri lay down a new deck.

Hurrah Hurrah the first of May

Outdoor screwing DOES NOT start today

It’s fricken snowing out in WI

Yes measurable snow

Man if they salt the roads , @#@#@#@# !!!

IMG_0167.jpeg

Somewhat odd weather this year around here.

Typically March and April and the maybe first 2 weeks of May are "motorcycle season", after the cold mornings go away and before the rainy season starts when it rains almost every day around quittin' time.

Well- here we are first week of may and the rains seem like they are coming.....but not a single day where the overnight low (the time I need to leave for work is exactly the time of the low for the day- just before sun up) hasn't been above 62!

I might be a wuss but even at my preferred minimum riding temp of 66, I still need a medium heavy coat, ear flaps and maybe gloves.

The wind a 66 is plenty cold, and some of my commute is pretty rural, and you can feel the difference big time vs the more urban areas.

In fact, at that speed you can literally feel every degree. Therefore 66 is a go, and 65 is actually a no go.

Sometimes, it's actually getting colder as I'm traveling to work, depending on where we are with the days getting longer/shorter.

Man, I sure am jonesing to ride my new bike to work.

A cold start to June. 50ish. It says a low of 41 degrees tonight. Should I start a fire in the fireplace or just turn on the heater? It was such crappy weather yesterday the Thunderbirds had to shorten their air show at the Air Force Academy graduation. Maybe we can blame Joe Biden falling at the graduation ceremony on bad weather.

We usually get rain around 75% of the days in May and June, this year it's been sunny and warm with no real rain forecast until October. I'm liking it, even though I'm sure water restrictions will be in place. Not that I ever water my lawn...

Auto Transport Service
Back