• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

Its all Hollywood, I watch 3 new hours worth and still know NOTHING!!!! lol OK, so I dozed off again!!!!! It is still the most watched show of its kind and they are getting readdy for a new treasure hunt somewhere!!??

I despise "reality shows" in general. They're so "lowest common denominator".....

I despise "reality shows" in general. They're so "lowest common denominator".....
You COULD just waste your time and lack of energy watching Commie Football.

i still watch it for entertainment and to pass time,there always into connecting the dots with lines,those people that buried it didnt have all these lines

I used to really like this show, but lately it has become so boring, I go to sleep . I have missed the last three episodes . Not that I intended too, but just nothing to keep me interested. Have they found anything of value ? ..........................MO

I still watch it, but where behind you guys by a season I think :rolleyes:

what happened to Dave Blankenship

dont they have too many holes as it is,think when there done they have to put it back as it was

im not going to say theres nothing there,there just going off the old wise tail of what some kids seen

Sorry guys but this show along with the rest of the so-called Reality shows are a waist of brain cells and just bullshit. People forget that all of this crap is produced by Hollywood and you know there's gonna be a slant on what you're viewing. But, to each their own I guess.

This must of been the very first bank. The bank of Nova Scotia. (Slogan for international travellers). Bring your own Deposit boxes ,its safe bank vault will keep your loot secure. :)

Can everyone tell all the people they know to stop watching the show so that there ratings will drop. And they will finally get to digging.

What trinkets have they unearthed lately?

I think that they could excavate that whole island for a depth of 50' and still find nothing.

Auto Transport Service
Back