• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay pretend you get to get a Hemi car, which one?

20211212_154629.jpg

Interesting picture you pulled.

It would be a real toss-up between a '65 Hemi Belvedere - red with red interior, 4-speed, big 'n littles and a '71 Hemi RR or GTX - red with black interior, 4-speed, body color bumpers.

I have the Hemi engine and a 69 Hemi K frame. I even have the b body Dana 60 rear axle. All I need is my rich uncle to buy me the correct 68/69 Hemi Charger body to put it all into! Time to pony up the money unc!
you dont need that tuff, send it to me , I got a 68 fastback that would take it ....

I am very, very thankful for our 68 GTX as I never thought I would own an original Hemi car. Blessed.

If I could have any Hemi car, it’s a toss up between a Superbird or a 70 Charger R/T.

Probably not ever getting a Hemi car these days, but I have a 472 Hemi engine in the machine shop and it is going in my 70 Charger R/T 4 speed car, and a 426 Hemi that is going in my 71 340 Cuda.

20220501_200829.jpg

20220424_194314.jpg

i’m thinking it would be an e body cuda , generously optioned , triple black , auto …

i’m thinking it would be an e body cuda , generously optioned , triple black , auto …

Okay, your rich uncle leaves you a million dollars with one stipulation. You have to buy a Hemi Mopar. What would you get? I read an article about a 1970 Super Bee Hemi. I think I would get that. The article thought you could get one for around $200K.

[/URL]
1970 Dodge

IMG_2181.JPG

Abody: A hemi in a '68 Barracuda. A Pro Street version of the BO29.

Bbody: A hemi in a '68 Charger R/T

EBody: A hemi in '71 Cuda.

A 4/5-speed manual trans a must for any of the 3.
The Hemi: Likely a stroked 472-528 build setup. Chassis setup: Likely a mini tubbed Pro Street type stance.

Because of the altered build and performance upgrades. I wouldn't start with an actual numbers matching hemi car. Those should be reserved for the all original crowd and builders.

I don't want to go to Hell because of my earthly desires.

Last edited:
I think that I could make due with either of these...

65-color-Capitol.jpg

And yeah, I would drive them!!

ronnie sox awb shadow.jpg

Last edited:
For me it's easy...68 hemi charger R/T 4-speed in 331 paint and magnum 500s

I i was to get another Hemi car in my lifetime, i would want it to be a 71 Hemi Cuda, automatic, loaded up, with a ton of optional equipment.

1970 Roadrunner convertible, 4 speed. That’s all I need, nothin fancy!

Auto Transport Service
Back