• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old KB block info, who do I call?

TetanusShot

Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
I have some questions about my early Keith Black block. After a quick Google search of 'Keith Black Inc.' I couldn't come up with a phone number.

Since they're under new management, I'm not sure who would be the best resource to talk to regarding my old style block.

Needing to know if there is supposed to be o-ring seals on the bottom of the wet sleeves, and if an MLS gasket can be used for the heads. Also, what kind of change in lash is typical for an all aluminum engine from cold to hot.

It would be nice to know the history of my particular block based on the number stamped on the skirt too.

http://forhemisonly.com/
Tim Banning is who is one of the new investors behind KB is where I bought my new KB block from. Not sure about the older stuff but I would think if anybody would know he would. :thumbsup:

I have 2 older 1990's ex fuel KB blocks. Before the new management take over I emailed them with my serial numbers and Ken Black emailed me back copies of the original sales invoices. Pretty cool, I found out one was sold to Connie Kalitta new, and the other to Mike Dunn new. Confirmed by for some reason the block still has Mike Dunn''s signature on it and hasn't been run since.

Auto Transport Service
Back