• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Kentucky Mopar Guy new to forum

hemichuck

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Kentucky.My name is Chuck and I've been messing with Mopars for around 35 years and have owned quite a few. I've been pretty regular on the Mopar swap meet circuit for the last 30 or so years. I dont usually get a lot of time in front of the computor but its cold outside and a lot of my normal activities(beekeeping) have slowed down so I thought I would get on here and try and drum up some bits and pieces for a couple of projects. I have a 1971 Charger SE which is a 440 HiPo car(and a California emmissions car)so its a little oddball. I joined the A body forum because I have a 1969 Dart GT conv. and a 1970 340 Swinger both of which are torn down to re-do. I also have a 1939 Plymouth coupe and a host of other Mopars like Dakotas,PT Cruisers and full size trucks and a couple of Caravans and My son has a 2003 Viper.

Welcome aboard beekeeper. Watch out for the zombies. Or zombees as it were.

welcome to FBBO, it sounds like you have quite the Mopar vehicle collection

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! You will have to start flying a FBBO flag, although you'll have to make your own, at the swap meets so that us members can meet up in person. You coming up to Michigan on the 29th of January? Indy in March?

Welcome to FBBO Hemichuck!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Nice bunch of Mopars in thr family. If you can find the time, please post some pictures - We love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Shoot that's one pretty Bee MaSmart!, and welcome aboard Chuck, I'm right near your eastern point, Ashland KY

Got any spare hemi's chuck, we re in Etown, right down the road....

I dont have any hemis anymore, I sold my last hemi car(1966 Charger) a few years back when I bought my second house. I told my wife I would have to change my nickname to "hemiless chuck" but most people wouldnt get the joke so I left it like it was. If I ever sell my old house which is 8 acres thats all zoned for commercial development,I am going to by myself a 528 Hemi to stick in my Dart convertible.Till then I will keep fooling with these 4 inch stroke smallblocks.

Auto Transport Service
Back