• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old member here, new Handle, same cars

Offender

Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Hey Gang, been a semi-active bystander the last few years as 68sportsatelliteragtop, had my old trusty PC crash recently and lost all my log in info, so I'm back with a new handle, but still with the same B Bodies. I'll set up a new Garage and post some pics of my '67 Belvedere, recently named the "Offender", for all the "interest" it has been garnering at shows and cruise- ins the past few seasons. My '68 Sport Satellite convertible is coming up on 9 years of my ownership with the last 7 under a long drawnout resto- modding, with a late model Hemi and 6 speed.

15-IMG_6539.JPG 20190407_132834.jpg

Welcome back!

Saw your post on FBBO Tent at Carlisle this Year. Hope to see you there.

From 2017
20170714_152950_001.jpg

Welcome back to the dark side. A couple of nice rides you have. Love the Offender!

Welcome back! But your old user name is still good.....just need a password reset and that's not hard to do.

Welcome from the show me state!!

Welcome back! But your old user name is still good.....just need a password reset and that's not hard to do.[ It is when you haven't used that olday email for years and can't remember what it is. I tried numerous ones without any luck.....

Auto Transport Service
Back