• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG Classic Sale - Up to 55% off??

musekmkr

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
PG seems to be having a pretty great sale right now. I was presented by this when I visited their site. Although the sale says up to 30% off, some of their items are discounted as much as 55% off!! I just ordered their hood turn signal kit for $37 (normally $82). The shipping is kind of high ($16) but the total is still a steal for these. I nearly bought these for the full price a few weeks ago but I figured I would wait and see if they were going to offer a sale during the holidays. Glad I waited ;) Seems a lot of the lighting is deeply discounted but I am sure other items are too. I almost bought their exhaust tips (30% off) but they don't seem to bundle their shipping so I just opted to get the turn signal kit for now.

PG Classic - Dodge and Plymouth Restoration Parts

upload_2020-12-26_12-47-50.png

Which kit did you order? Everything seems to be about 10% off but no more than that. Turn signal lense kit is $82 instead of $92 (70 Charger)?

Maybe they had an error on the website that already got resolved.

Which kit did you order? Everything seems to be about 10% off but no more than that. Turn signal lense kit is $82 instead of $92 (70 Charger)?

Maybe they had an error on the website that already got resolved.

Did you add it to the cart? Discounted prices will be reflected there. Below is a screen shot of the set I ordered and the 70 kit I'm assuming you are looking at.

upload_2020-12-26_13-40-0.png

Also try clicking on the Get Discount ribbon on the right if it's still not working for you. It opened automatically for me when I went to the site earlier today. I was not a registered user prior to this so that could be something too.

upload_2020-12-26_13-44-55.png

Thanks, it seems that my phone messed it up. Works fine on my computer.

Auto Transport Service
Back