• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

Yep and that means here in NW Reno at the Sierra Foothills, we will also get hammered with that white stuff...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

There's nothing to see here! Just Mother Nature doing her job!

Hopefully after all the fires that doesn't cause mudslides.... But it probably will... Be safe out there..

Last edited:
This has been the coldest, rainiest, dreary winter I can remember here. And now you’re saying we’re about to get corn holed even more ….. I’m moving back to MN where it’s warm ….. Lol

Yep and that means here in NW Reno at the Sierra Foothills, we will also get hammered with that white stuff...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I would have put a "like" but snow is a bummer.... so I did a thanks!

Last edited:
This has been the coldest, rainiest, dreary winter I can remember here. And now you’re saying we’re about to get corn holed even more ….. I’m moving back to MN where it’s warm ….. Lol
I have a a spare room in Michigan...

Where we dont get much snow any more.... just cloudy all day!

I would have put a like but snow is a bummer.... so I did a thanks!
It does get really beautiful here this time of the year so I can tolerate it as it does melt fast. But when these types of storms hit, we get hammered. Besides, we need the H2O here in the West and so far we are ahead of it this year...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

From the article...

And while climate alarmists blame every change in the Earth's weather on man-made greenhouse gases ... we must point out that even the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs said, "El Nino and La Nina are naturally occurring climate patterns and humans have no direct ability to influence their onset, intensity or duration."

I think I'll frame this quote!

Calif is a huge state, lots going on,
different stuff in different areas
add it to the rest, we have gotten like 24"s + already
(here the past 3 waves)
the **** goes downhill, glad I'm rural & on high ground
not in the valley or inner-shitty or on the coast

allegedly,
I haven't driven up recently, not since Thanksgiving
20+ ft of snow above 7,000ft, since mid-Nov.
(here the past 3 waves)
now add hi-winds & a huge amount of rain "again"
(lower elevations)
& also record snowfall
(at higher elevations, too warm here right now)
we need the water & snow,
but not all in 30-45 days

Mother Nature is a cruel BITCH at times
not a freaken' thing you can do about it either
no matter what some govt. official
or what some disgruntled dude out of state thinks

& the greenies-eco-dumbasses in Sac. that regulate our water,
are too stupid, too ignorant & won't hold any back, like they should
fill up our lakes & reservoirs
to 80%-90% capacity & then start releasing it, as necessary
something like 89%-99% of runoff goes out to the ocean NOW
with the current managers, what a freaken' waste

we need different leadership, and different water management at a min.
at least some people with common sense, not just ideology
& not a bunch of bias haters

Last edited:
From the article...

And while climate alarmists blame every change in the Earth's weather on man-made greenhouse gases ... we must point out that even the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs said, "El Nino and La Nina are naturally occurring climate patterns and humans have no direct ability to influence their onset, intensity or duration."

I think I'll frame this quote!
El Nino for Michigan means warm winters........

plowing snow was a every winter normal thing.... but I have not plowed for the last 6 years as I recall.

El Nino for Michigan means warm winters........

plowing snow was a every winter normal thing.... but I have not plowed for the last 6 years as I recall.
Local kid Jeremy Renner was going to take care of that for ya.... Turned into a bad day... Hope he has a full recovery..

I'm driving the length of I-5 Thursday and Friday SoCal to WA. I guess I'll wear my captain's hat.

You guys need water it comes in snow/rain????/
Pineapple is sometimes better than Alberta (expresses)!?? OK so Alberta clipper does not bring us mud slides! Well maybe S.D.?????????
I admit I am no help!

Pouring here In Ontario! ... where my usual 6 to 13 feet of snow fall by Christmas is about gone! 6" left on the lawn. I can boat on my lake up North, where I can usually park the truck and loaded trailer at the dock by now!

cr8crshr/Bill :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

On A Positive Note I Haven't Seen Any Mosquitos In A Week.jpg

San Francisco streets are getting washed, PU. $**t going down hill and a few needles.

Auto Transport Service
Back