• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

I'm driving the length of I-5 Thursday and Friday SoCal to WA. I guess I'll wear my captain's hat.
It was EXTREMELY FOGGY (30-60 ft) going over Siskiyous northbound at night & ICY in the shade coming back. Rain should take care of both those but be careful.
Mostly watch out for 'the other guy'- was passed at 70-80mph in that fog by dumbasses. Could NOT see around corners. Idiots...

Maybe the whole city will get washed out to the bay and be done with it…..
Wash off the soiled/sullied sidewalks and streets for sure!

I can honestly say

This past spring and summer 2022 , We never saw a mosquito once at my house just north of Green Bay WI , and I own just under a few acres out in the country

I have never seen anything like it honestly living in WI my whole life

Usually we are slamming doors just trying to get the groceries in the house

And it was a wet spring and summer

I need an explanation on this so I can change the world

Storm was running late but definitely here now. Sounds like the power will be out soon if you know what I mean.

SHEEEE-IT!!! Just heard a massive tree go down close by.

A wall of water is heading this way.

ECBD19F1-1CF2-4A68-9542-2EF5365E358B.png

Saw this on the way from Navada to my home in California, said debris on road looks like a little more then debris. This is on highway 50 from Tahoe around the fire location.
D3E9AA2D-83E0-4FA3-8B5D-148BE53FF4B4.jpeg

Well, after seeing signs at the CA border and multiple times along I-5 saying something like "Severe Weather Don't Travel Until Thursday Night", we were underwhelmed by the storm. Thanks to everyone who stayed off the road keeping it clear for us... we got home in record time with light traffic through the entirety of CA.

Fear mongering is one of Cal Trans & the media's specialties..

Auto Transport Service
Back