• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Posting about thinking about selling my car and if interested, contact me.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
These kinds of threads are nothing more than an ad in disguise and it will be closed or deleted and burned. Also asking 'what is this worth' then saying if interested, send a PM and we'll discuss it is also the same thing. C'mon folks, think about how you structure your questions....

"I'm thinking about losing my virginity" Makes about as much sense. Heavy pass on those stupid ads.

When I'm groggy at our 4:30 am wake up time, sometimes I say "I'm getting ready to get ready".

When I'm groggy at our 4:30 am wake up time, sometimes I say "I'm getting ready to get ready".
Have a cousin that always said 'I done done it mama' whenever his mom asked him if he did his chores....early or not.

I have an 833 that needs gone through and some exhaust work done on the Roadrunner. Raising funds for Mopar parts and I'm thinking about selling your truck @Cranky. Without the Craigslist "spray paint rebuild" of the engine, what's it worth? :poke:

I have an 833 that needs gone through and some exhaust work done on the Roadrunner. Raising funds for Mopar parts and I'm thinking about selling your truck @Cranky. Without the Craigslist "spray paint rebuild" of the engine, what's it worth? :poke:
:rofl:

So what car were you thinking of selling? I maybe thinking of buying?

(Who am I kidding? I'm always thinking of buying.)

Signed:
Missing the point.

I get the resistance to this sort of thing.
It can be difficult to attach a reasonable selling price to a car or part if you are inexperienced or if your stuff isn’t commonly sold.
This is the only instance where the otherwise POS forum Moparts had a good alternative. They have a forum dedicated to ads from craigslist, racingjunk, auctions on eBay and general “what’s it worth" questions. No selling is allowed through that sub forum.
I sell stuff sometimes and don’t know what a fair price is. I don’t look to squeeze every last dime from what I’m selling but I sure don’t like finding out later that I sold something for half it’s real value either.
It would be nice if something like that sun forum were here too.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about, selling my RR :poke: what's that thought worth ?
Zero zilch nada bupkiss nothen' :lol:

what's it worth (?)
is always subjective

some of them posts are very helpful &/or interesting convos too
some are stupid as hell
stupid self promoting, look at what I did now 'plugs', I'm mulling it over :blah:
phishing for future sales are also

It can be difficult to attach a reasonable selling price to a car or part if you are inexperienced or if your stuff isn’t commonly sold.
This is the only instance where the otherwise POS forum Moparts had a good alternative. They have a forum dedicated to ads from craigslist, racingjunk, auctions on eBay and general “what’s it worth" questions. No selling is allowed through that sub forum.
I sell stuff sometimes and don’t know what a fair price is. I don’t look to squeeze every last dime from what I’m selling but I sure don’t like finding out later that I sold something for half it’s real value either.
There's a forum on C bodies for "For sale ads from other sites". OK when the members use it. It still needs the staff to look at all the ads (all the ads) to see if they need moved or not. I usually see a few every day. If I get tired of moving them and think the member that posted them should know better then all Hell breaks loose. I get called everything but a white man! Well not really buy you get my point. It's just something else to monitor.

I understand. The other site I referenced moves slower than a Ford on race day so any additional work for them is probably good....it wakes them up so they can actually do something.

It's just something else to monitor.
I understand it would create more work, take up more of your time, and be way more of a hassle for you guys, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. :lol:

Do you take payments?
:lol:

I was just thinking of that song the other day.

...and the performance on a televised talent show in the mid 1980's where a sweet little about 12 year old girl came out playing a violin, and then stopped and broke into that song.

Quite bizarre, but she was good.

Which of course I can't find...but I did find this version-

I thought about thinking about it, but after much thought, I thought I would think again.

Auto Transport Service
Back