• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power window aftermarket recommendations

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
I have an electric-life system the the Coronet. It works OK. It is about 7 years old. Are there any other decent set ups available?

They have been reliable but a little slow. May have nothing to do with them. Could be the electrical in the car.

power windows

Check out the link. I am looking for power windows for my convertible 70 coronet. XV motors sports used to sell them for a convertible but got to many complaints from people who could not get them to work right . The link say that Nu-Relics.com made them for XV. I contacted them and am trying to get something that will work,preferably the setup that they sold XV. If I get some to work I will let everyone know

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?p=83875

Than you for the link. Looks to me like a1electric is the only game in town. I got a set for my pal with an e body. They are reliable, lighter, and do not require any mods to the door panel. New regulators included too.

Check out the link. I am looking for power windows for my convertible 70 coronet. XV motors sports used to sell them for a convertible but got to many complaints from people who could not get them to work right . The link say that Nu-Relics.com made them for XV. I contacted them and am trying to get something that will work,preferably the setup that they sold XV. If I get some to work I will let everyone know

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?p=83875

I need a set of rear only for a 70 convertible if you find out any info let me know ? or if we can get a group buy discount ???

rear convertible power window

I just talked to Nu-relics and they may be able to make up a set . I have a buddy that has a wrecked 68 satellite convertible that I will try to cut the rear metal frame out to send to Nu-relics so they can make up a set. Hopefully it works

I just talked to Nu-relics and they may be able to make up a set . I have a buddy that has a wrecked 68 satellite convertible that I will try to cut the rear metal frame out to send to Nu-relics so they can make up a set. Hopefully it works

cool i have front power windows installed and they work great i just need rear regulators and motors and i'm set Let me know

is that another topless bird in your avitar ???

rear convertible power window

I have built it in the late 90's. Its a daily driver when the sun is out

I found a wrecked convertible that I am trying to get the rear interior panel that the regulator bolts to. Once I have it I can ship it to see if they will make me a set. Winter slows people down ,its takeing longer to get him to cut it out and send it to me

car pic

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 382
Yah , thats my town. What the word on the rims. orange rims? or the rally rims? And this is my new toy.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 397
Finally got my convertible rear metal panel today. Now I have to bolt my parts to it and ship it off to get the power regulators made.

Auto Transport Service
Back