• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably about to open a bag of worms but.....who finds my avatar offensive?

I once used this and it pissed off a lot of the thin-skinned right!

***.jpg

Not me - I watched a couple Dirty Harry movies just last week. Plus i own 6” and 8-3/8” S&W Model 29s.

'there is nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people gets shot.'

Anyone that's "offended" by that avatar has no business being on an 'old car' site in the first place.

Many times when someone gets offended by something that is so simple or mundane, my first thought is to ratchet it up a LOT to show them something REALLY offensive.

01 excited 1.png

I once used this and it pissed off a lot of the thin-skinned right!

View attachment 1543210
From almost any other member, that would be acceptable.
From some members here that have taken pride in being an outcast that goes against the tide, it only gives the other members more reasons to call you out or put you on IGNORE so they don't have to deal with you at all.
There is nothing wrong with a spirited debate or disagreement. What makes it bad is when some are absolutely oblivious to common sense and facts yet they continue to argue.

Many times when someone gets offended by something that is so simple or mundane, my first thought is to ratchet it up a LOT to show them something REALLY offensive.

View attachment 1543239
I agree with your line of thinking.
Kinda like putting the foot down on the gas pedal. Let's see what she's got!

All good in my book, if words and images offend you …. Well ill leave it at that before i start a shitstorm!

While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:
Endeavor to persevere :poke:

:lol:

I'm gonna use the "F" word... Fantastic !! I envy you, I like both your screen name AND the avatar !!

"You" (the collective you) have the right to be offended. I have the right to not give a ****.

...and keep right on offending you, cause I DONT give a **** that "you" are offended.

While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:
I have trouble seeing you with anything but Harry. Keep it......anyone who complains about is the one who has the issues. :rolleyes:

No problem here! Do what ya gotta do and be who you gotta be. If some panty waste gets offended, so be it. That sounds like a "them" problem not a "me" problem. LOL

I like your avatar, I think it matches your personality.

I like Eastwood and I like Dirty Harry movies. I don't get easily offended either.

Auto Transport Service
Back