• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably about to open a bag of worms but.....who finds my avatar offensive?

........I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned.............
Nothing wrong with it to me.

Then too, there's always a whiner out there ..................
1698068074819.png

A wise man once told me..."Nick, both of these birds always find what they're looking for. Take note, and choose how you're going to respond to those around you."

1698069422911.png

1698069637811.png

Well, Crank i have been here for awhile now and it's been awhile since i have posted but I got to tell ya, sh!t is changing with the time's, sort of thing. Oh yea, and it sucks . lol When i joined here way back when I was pretty much a newbie to any car forum as i had just bought the hemi car and looking for info. When I did join it took me a bit to figure out who knew their sh!t and who didn't and when i seen your avatar i thought Humph, lol, it was one i could relate to. A lot of todays newbies will of heard of Clint but but never of watched all them multiple times to understand the statement. You got my vote bud.

Rick!! Holy crap! How the hell have ya been, man??

Not offensive at all !

Now I am waiting for some back teat sucking simp to go off on mine for glorifying war.
That ought to brighten up the forum !

It's fine with me also. I'm a big Eastwood fan. If someone has a problem with it, then they should put their purse down, and find a forum for knitting.

No. Not offensive. It's illustrating a classic movie.

If that was a picture of you pointing a gun as a Staff Member? Might be a little concerning? Taking the "Mopar or No car" saying maybe a little too seriously.

Yes I am offended
He should be holding a lever gun
Or a pump shot guy maybe? Just the sound of someone chambering a shell usually stops people in their tracks....
Wonder what that would look like. Hmmm...
Saw your new avatar on another thread and was going to ask about it but now I know lol
If that was a picture of you pointing a gun as a Staff Member? Might be a little concerning? Taking the "Mopar or No car" saying maybe a little too seriously.
The thought crossed my mind when it was brought up awhile back to have an avatar of a double barrel shot gun aiming at the camera.....

While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:
Nothing about your avatar I find offensive; in fact, I gave it a thumbs up. I like Clint Eastwood movies, especially the Dirty Harry ones.

Auto Transport Service
Back