• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably about to open a bag of worms but.....who finds my avatar offensive?

While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:
screw them
there will always be some butthurt douchebag
with hurt feelings, that wants to bitch or whine about something
because they were reprimanded or they didn't get their way :blah:
& deflect it on others, in this case "at" someone with a lil' control/power
the authority it scares them, they don't & can't control you or the situation
boo freaken' hoo
Ignore them, they aren't worth the time
use that time to do good, police the forum
for the whole of the members, not some fringe minority
(I have a list & I'm not afraid to use it)
you will never win or get anything done, ever !!
If you comply to the woke touchy-feely or the argumentive BS

there's absolutely nothing offensive
about it, at all, you do you

just a scene from an old 70's Clint 'Flick (Dirty Harry)
a good scene I may add

Last edited:
I would have put up a Coogan's Bluff picture here, but it seems like I can no longer cut&paste, or drag images to here. Didn't feel like playing around with the 'Add Photos' button.

Last edited:
I would have put up a Coogan's Bluff picture here, but it seems like I can no longer cut&paste, or drag images to here. Didn't feel like playing around with the 'Add Photos' button.
1698195744891.png

While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:
Well, IMO, your avatar is a top 10.

If you look long enough, you can find vault in anything. I stole one from Leanna and I like it. If someone doesn't like it, keep it to yourself. It's about having fun and in this world we live in, we could all use a little bit more of that. If you want to fight, join the army.......

46c0153b075028f957b8f6bc88c80753.jpg

Heck, some folks get mad at me when I change mine....to anything. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back