• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress.

And this white truck was a work truck I wish I had the old before pictures with the after pictures. The truck when I started sanding it had 8 layers of paint(primer also) with 100s of dings amd dents and one bad dent at the lower waurter panel… the more I stripped it the more I found.

Last edited:
I got 8 layer of paint off stripped externally 80 percent of it off in a day and a half one person job too.

I use a da and die grinder pads(watch out die grinder pads smooth metal always go over the smooth metal with grit sand paper to create a good bond for primer and paint but for everything that was one layer of paint like inside and underneath the truck I did a da or die grinder for corners..

I went over the bare metal that was a scraped off with 80 grit sand paper also.

The challengers under shelter and metal work 90 percent complete now to get the camaro complete so me and dad have two cars to spray come summer.

And that Yamaha R1 is my baby there! It’s really my cousin Jeff’s that’s he storing it here.. but it’s got 3000 miles on it and it’s a 2000 model r1.. He told me do what I want with it so I drove it and found out how scary those dang things are less than 1 second 30 to 60..

Some updates on the camaro what I’ve done tonight. Have to get the back glass out to complete the t top. Have to mark the places I left to cut out so it can fit firmly in there with a small gab.

A5DADF3A-DEB4-4C55-971E-63AB0CA1B17C.jpeg 24A21AA4-3816-4A93-8DAA-468EA98DF22C.jpeg 74F96198-2BA8-4488-B076-D45FC7131F98.jpeg 8481C505-A5AE-47F4-92CE-9A99032CFE47.jpeg 09926AEB-4C9E-4328-92DB-DABE780E43DA.jpeg 42882288-0321-48CB-BD3D-0F5A8A0B1305.jpeg CB70599B-1F71-49E2-8F2F-0CB0FFF76399.jpeg F57CDA9A-BF64-4977-86E6-A11FE8D20E24.jpeg C3A526A0-5076-4424-B88D-2C7C0B09275A.jpeg

I have to fix the b pillar in front and scuff up the underneath and put paint over it before I place it in.

I’m like a lot of people I could have caught something on fire with a plasma ark my stupidity needs to be seen by the customers with the learning that goes with it aftterwards.

It’s clean!!!!!!! Thank god! I called county today they came out and affirmed its clean… so I got me a camaro. My neighbor gave it to me.

70AFE941-7D1C-4524-9262-C26F31837B28.jpeg 0D5A1BD7-387B-454C-960F-CFBE426512DE.jpeg

The customers needs to see iam liked around my locale that’s no funny business like thief,lurking,harassing,bothering unfolds so this is evidence of this from a neighbor who lives two doors down. Plus this car sat for 15 years in the same spot and high value parts wasn’t picked from it as you can tell from for e body’s posts.

Where iam questioned at mainly is many doors down the roads from my house… people who live by me know me better than people who see someone staying at the house for 100s of days without the truck leaving the same spot thats the ones who doesn’t understand me.

That white truck is a interaction sitting in that drive way for every car or truck that passes that don’t understand me… every time you see it it’s a point to make. Every time I drive my high school black truck down the road painted polished after it totaled out and me and dad putting possibly 7000 dollars total in a totaled truck that has drag on negativity after negativity is a statement of doing without no keeping up with the Jones…

I’m getting a luggage rack instead of a go wing for the challenger. I think the SE and n96 set up needs it because of the standard rear valance.
I’m thinking it will match a 383 six pack because a six pack is a good fuel economy set up because it’s only a two barrel usually working until you kick in the secondaries.

the 383 will be a standard built motor on the cheap side. We will be using the steel crank that came with the motor and refurbished 383 rods we got and new pistons.

My dad checked the crank out it looks good with no pitting or tears on vital rotating areas. I’ll share a pick later on of the crank. The camshaft measures the correct lift and duration but my dad and I might not use it cause it’s got pitted areas on some exhaust and intakes where the lifters ride at. Only way we could use the cam is a roller cam I believe and I don’t think that will work with a flat tappet cam.

Wish they made a GM vintage GM chevy blue square symbol for this center. I found one that looks like what I’m thinking about but it’s a hood medallion so far what I’ve found. A square piece that fits inside that square in the picture.

11631AFF-CF0D-4117-A15F-59AA89DAAB87.jpeg

I got this offy for a possible 6cylinder barracuda that’s 10x better shape than the challenger that we might get sometime next year. Right now dad has to get caught up and the guy doesn’t won’t to sell it right now. I’m pretty sure the 6 cylinder c code barracuda will have a flat hood. Because this offy is such a low plane compared to a regular six pack intake I believe this is the only intake that will work with a standard hood e body car. I’ve always wanted a flat hood six pack car. I forgot where I read at on for e bodies or for b bodies but someone said the guy needed a lower intake for it to work I couldn’t find anything on the internet after hours of looking except that one statement. Our plan is to swap the expensive stuff to it except leave the shaker hood and shaker and se trim on the challenger.

We will use the non fresh air six pack air cleaner for the barracuda and place a 440 in it and build the 440 with the 1967 transmission right. We believe it’s safer to build a high horsepower motor in a 10x better shape car especially where all the vital stress areas are like rear frame rails. The frames rails are in on the challenger but for my first time doing metal work especially when I didn’t use a high powered welder me and dad don’t won’t to make a hazardous car a hazardous car.

we are getting disc brakes and a performance suspension and sure grip but it still doesn’t matter the frame rails I don’t have much faith in for a high horsepower car like I do factory lap welding.

B2764DA4-0EDD-4E9A-BD1A-54B1838B0AEE.jpeg

Some more possible supernatural stuff or just a glitch in photography to keep y’all entertained during this build off.

ps:I think I was smoking a cigarette when I captured this but I don’t know. So much out of the ordinary stuff I’ve seen in pictures in the past years that normal things that are taken i think is something foreign going on when really it’s nothing but normal physics in lighting.

7630E973-91AC-47CD-A026-DB051D716959.jpeg

This is one that’s wild if you look in the very back at the back window theirs someone sitting in back bed of the c10 truck. This is not the wildest I’ve seen-I’ve seen some that was profoundly odd.

EE275BF4-F30C-48FC-B5AD-B7466A2A9C2A.jpeg

These are my two I bought with my hard earned money in my past without dads help.
A cj7 I bought for 4500 and sold and made 1500 off of. And a 1970 c10 truck I bought after for 6500.

The cj7 was fun to drive manual with a inline six.
If you look closely at the yellow and white truck inside the shop right at the passenger window there sometging odd there a square of light I can’t understand.
DA441423-8A3D-4AFD-B4EC-F0BDB0F3170C.jpeg F7AE4E58-2B28-4087-B6B2-88CC79B5B36E.jpeg 5B6AD131-96EA-4090-9AF3-1E1D8D28CA4A.jpeg 17E92EB0-C103-468C-A81B-D96561C88C7F.jpeg BFFCEF64-F4D6-4951-918A-1EC5B3609B82.jpeg

Ps: the picture above I just noticed looks weird lol! that’s a chair in the picture when talking about the hood medallion gm see im always thinking what people think about lol!

See I have the same aspect I look at things differently and I have drove myself crazy in photography of what’s supernatural and what ain’t.
Wish they made a GM vintage GM chevy blue square symbol for this center. I found one that looks like what I’m thinking about but it’s a hood medallion so far what I’ve found. A square piece that fits inside that square in the picture.

View attachment 1191948

Auto Transport Service
Back