• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pure 70s rock and roll

a bit late a 1980 release

1981 release but it is worth it

There's some good 70s tunes but I'm an 80s boy... Def Leppard, Poison, Qiet Riot, Metallica, AC/DC, Ratt, Cinderella, Great White, Slaughter, Warrant, Montley Crue, Aerosmith... the good ol days!

I like the 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's rockers,
I came of age 21 in 1980, kind of explains a bunch of issues
that I now have...
I have a couple older sisters, that would play great music,
one loved James Brown, CCR, another loved the Beatles & Beach Boys
my mom loved Motown, Temps, Supremes, Platters, Otis Redding,
I remember listening to Herb Albert/Tijuana Brass, Santana, country even,
I grew up on that stuff...

I too like a lot of the 80's rock & roll, even some hair bands

I have an eclectic taste when it comes to music...

Not pop or cRap,
something with an upbeat riff usually...

:luvplace:

Last edited:
Love me some Badfinger as well....this one is amazing with the guitar work assisted by the great George Harrison in Studio recordings...

:thumbsup:

Great to see so many Badfinger fans! One of my absolute favorites!!! I'm not sure how many of you guys know their story buts it's pretty messed up and very sad. If you ever see this book, grab it. Hard to find but a great read.

IMG_0596.JPG

Great to see so many Badfinger fans! One of my absolute favorites!!! I'm not sure how many of you guys know their story buts it's pretty messed up and very sad. If you ever see this book, grab it. Hard to find but a great read.

View attachment 574598
Thanks for the heads up on the book. I know they had some very dark times...losing band members and thieving managers...

Thanks for the heads up on the book. I know they had some very dark times...losing band members and thieving managers...

Yep, it's pretty effed up. That book gets crazy money on eBay. Great read if you can find it though. Badfinger got hosed beyond belief financially. Stan Polley should have gone to prison.

Auto Transport Service
Back