• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quarter Aces SOLD!!!!!!!!!

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Word should be coming out soon that a MOPAR guy has purchased the dragstrip!!
I have known the new owner for over 25 years. Let's all wish Mike good luck with his new purchase!

Track Info

What's New At Quarter Aces

6/25/2014 - We are excited and happy to announce Mike Natoli and Deb Klieber are the new owners

of the now named South Mountain Raceway. * *Over the next several weeks we will be*

working on the track to get it up and running ASAP. *We will need Chain Saws, Weed

Wackers, shovels, rakes, etc. *Paving will be taking place over the next several days, thanks to*

Capital Area Paving, Dylan Griffey, as well as gates are being put up. *

Any and all that can help it would be appreciated, *Mike Jones will be up working on*

Saturday, June 28, 2014 and I would like to get as many as can help on Sunday, June 29, 2014

from 10-3. *

July 5th and 6th, we would like to have a work weekend, as well as a meet and greet with the

new owners. *We would like to have a cookout and offer folks the chance to camp out as well.

Additional info to follow.

cools tuff,
I hope he does very well, with the new venture,
always a good thing to have a Mopar enthusiast as an owner of a track

He's trying his best to be open for Chrysler Carlisle ,I'll be there with a few friends and make a few passes! Can't WAIT!!!!

He's trying his best to be open for Chrysler Carlisle ,I'll be there with a few friends and make a few passes! Can't WAIT!!!!

keep us in the loop, I'd love to see photos &/or videos,
good luck & have fun, I hope all goes well

Carlisle has built an autu-x trach with their event on Friday,,,,,,,,,so MOPAR day will be on sunday,,,,,,,,,gates open a 8:00........don't be late:blob1:

did hurricane Arthur screw everything up ??

Auto Transport Service
Back