• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on entering the site

Car #4

Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
When I first go on the site I get this, see pic. This started some months ago after what I believe was a site update. I used to get new posts, recent activity or some such. I am logged in all the time so I don’t log in each time I go on. How do I change this?

8DB75768-6EFE-4722-84EA-AB0298F66A37.jpeg

When I first go on the site I get this, see pic. This started some months ago after what I believe was a site update. I used to get new posts, recent activity or some such. I am logged in all the time so I don’t log in each time I go on. How do I change this?

View attachment 1420654
I have the same issue - just started a few months a go. Probably after a update of some sort. The only way to change it, if it can be is to call on the site owner. @Joeychgo

I have the same issue - just started a few months a go. Probably after a update of some sort. The only way to change it, if it can be is to call on the site owner. @Joeychgo

Change your bookmark to
Code:
 https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/pages/home/

Change your bookmark to
Code:
 https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/pages/home/
Maybe my issue is not exactly the same as Car#4. I‘m also logged in all the time - but I see about 4 inches of blue between the upper tool bar and the posted threads. Nothing in between. When I come on I’ll just see the upper tool bar and blue until I scroll down 4“ to get to the threads. It‘s that way on each page I move to. I did add the bookmark as suggested but it didn’t change anything.

Maybe my issue is not exactly the same as Car#4. I‘m also logged in all the time - but I see about 4 inches of blue between the upper tool bar and the posted threads. Nothing in between. When I come on I’ll just see the upper tool bar and blue until I scroll down 4“ to get to the threads. It‘s that way on each page I move to. I did add the bookmark as suggested but it didn’t change anything.
screenshot?

It didn’t fill with ads - “yet”. But did go back to normal spacing. Curious because I’ve had this Norton 360 inc Ad Blocker and never affected this site before until just about a month ago. Around the same point in time when I couldn’t attach any pics. I’ll leave it off for awhile and just see what happens.
Thanks @Joeychgo

Ok that’s weird - just as I saved the above post it went back to where the spacing was again 4”.

Auto Transport Service
Back