• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site has become near impossible to use.

Ten out of ten for the honesty. :lol:
Part of being a truck driver. Sit in truck all day and critique/evaluate everyone's driving and decision making, so it just carries over. My wife can tell you "your lucky" she gets to enjoy it quite often.

Ten out of ten for the honesty. :lol:
I'm on a newer android phone.
And honestly, feel like a 16 year old with 19 thumbs playing whack a mole with the **** popping up and down all over the place.
If not careful you're half replying to some ancient thread you weren't involved with.
Aaaaanywayssss... new cars are annoying too but I don't like walking so..

I'm on a newer android phone.
And honestly, feel like a 16 year old with 19 thumbs playing whack a mole with the **** popping up and down all over the place.
If not careful you're half replying to some ancient thread you weren't involved with.
Aaaaanywayssss... new cars are annoying too but I don't like walking so..
I find that predictive text is my biggest hurdle on the phone...... so many times I have replied with the wrong words, only to re-read later and realise why the no-reply. :rolleyes:

1688676454858.png

Between Gold and my own ad blocker, I got no worries....even on my phone
(on the odd occasion I actually view the site on it - which I don't like doing).

Y'all know they have ad blockers for phones too, right?

Red stars for new alerts. Don't think they were there yesterday.

Between Gold and my own ad blocker, I got no worries....even on my phone
(on the odd occasion I actually view the site on it - which I don't like doing).

Y'all know they have ad blockers for phones too, right?
Don't mention ad blocker's Ed, it piss's Joey off and your content gets deleted just for mentioning the word! AMHIK
I'm surprised your post is still standing, I guess gold members get preferential treatment? Which really sucks if you ask me!!!

One other thing
It’s very frustrating to make a search?
The search bar bounces around
as the excessive ads try to pile on!

What browser are you using? Try using firefox or a different browser.

Here’s a pic of the page I just got here as it freezes.
I have to X out of FBBO and restart page. Lasts about 5 min til I have to do it again.
Only happens here and FCBO

6AB4D28D-D840-476B-B368-7DE50C0E143E.png

The ads on my TV do not stop
TV from working!!!!!
Do you complain to the TV stations about all the commercials on air between breaks in the programs?

Or do you subscribe to a TV service that is commercial free?

Gold membership here negates nearly every advertisement.

The ads on my TV do not stop
TV from working!!!!!
37,000+ members total
77 members online right now
several hundred regular contributors
handful of people having issues........... do you really think it's the site at fault?

Please follow the suggestions/advice given above - mainly that by the site owner. He knows better than most what is needed.

This site has all kinds of trouble if I open it in my phone. Usually from an email saying a reply to a thread I’m on is there.

no other sites do this, so the standard “clear your cookies or its your device” doesn’t apply. It’s this site. Period.

There's a way to stop that. In gold bar where your avatar is click on it. Click on account details on top of email notification uncheck it Think that will stop it.

37,000+ members total
77 members online right now
several hundred regular contributors
handful of people having issues........... do you really think it's the site at fault?

Please follow the suggestions/advice given above - mainly that by the site owner. He knows better than most what is needed.
I'll add to that from personal observation over the last ten years or more.

It always seems to be the same people with the recurring problems on this site.

For those having issues with the site on their phone, try the DuckDuckGo browser. Works great for me on my iPhone.

I have cleared cookies
I have cleared cookies
I have cleared cookies
I have cleared cookies
I have cleared cookies
I'll add to that from personal observation over the last ten years or more.

It always seems to be the same people with the recurring problems on this site.

B597BBDC-630B-4A87-93CC-CE146B309FAF.png

Auto Transport Service
Back