• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site has become near impossible to use.

THANK YOU...and YES we are....but we (me) do limit our expertise to our fields of endeavors...specifically: thermodynamics, electrical engineering and power system design and installation, chemical plant design and start up, ASME Section VIII DIVISION 1 Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Fabrication and testing....I use computers all the time for my work...I just do not know all the subtle intricacies of their operation....but I'll look at what you suggested...
BOB RENTON
Depends on the device you're usuing Bob. My Samsung phone uses the Power button plus one Volume button together to take a screen freeze frame.

As Cranky suggested....use google or similar to search to method for your device. :thumbsup:

Depends on the device you're usuing Bob. My Samsung phone uses the Power button plus one Volume button together to take a screen freeze frame.

As Cranky suggested....use google or similar to search to method for your device. :thumbsup:
I have a Samsung Galaxy S22+ and I am TOTALLY UNAWARE of the function you noted.....there is/was no documentation as to how to use this feature......where are these type functions categorized? How does one become aware of what's available? I'm NOT a fandom button pusher to just to see what happens.....oh well...
BOB RENTON

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22+ and I am TOTALLY UNAWARE of the function you noted.....there is/was no documentation as to how to use this feature......where are these type functions categorized? How does one become aware of what's available? I'm NOT a fandom button pusher to just to see what happens.....oh well...
BOB RENTON
Mine is S22 ..... try pushing 'Volume down + Power" at the same time.

I use my thumb and forefinger

Screenshot_20230727_104733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back