• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rarer Bird? "Fully-loaded" or "NO options"

My friend found a 69 Hemi Road Runner 4 speed car that was under a crushed metal carport for 30 years, and the only options on the car were the super track pack 4.10 Dana, and the tach. I owned two factory 3 speed cars,one was a 70 Challenger R / T 383 3 speed car,the other was an XH 70 Charger 318 3 speed standard on the column. View attachment 863131 View attachment 863132 View attachment 863133

I saw this car before. Believe it's an A12 car from what I remember.

I had that 73 rallye charger that had no other options! even had a 3 on the tree in it

I had that 73 rallye charger that had no other options! even had a 3 on the tree in it
The 70 Charger XH 318 3 speed car was as stripped down as I have ever seen on a Charger. The car had no clock,just a design pattern in the dash,bench seat,no hood mounted turn signal indicators, just block off plates, no upper door pads,no map light, just a blank plate where it went,no radio, but it did have 11 inch drum brakes all around. It had 14 painted steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps.

Auto Transport Service
Back