• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restomod of 69 Charger

Viper drivetrains are always a good thing. Is there a photo of the rolling chassis?

......if you like the sound of a V6 :poke:

for a quarter mil, you'd think someone would fix the "bubbles on the sail panel"

1413F955-106F-4BC1-BB16-0FAB1E4F1CCD.png

9AF16611-F87B-4BBF-A8D6-F18604A28723.png

BA7DF5BE-E2A0-4898-8952-41009AAB3950.png

This car was asked about by another member last week. Personally, I would never consider buying it. The stretching of the wheelbase by 2" and modifying the wheel well openings looks ridicules to me. And then there is the rust popping though in the rear sail panel area....

Never understood restomod prices. $226K buys a very nice '69 Hemi car or something with a wing. Mecum sold a jacked up crew cab ford with a cummins and bald tires for over $200K. Where can I find these buyers?

If this is "exactly" what you want then its a deal - you don't have to wait to have it built. BUT, its a lot of money if you really want a red car, matching interior and a different wheel/tire combo !!

Auto Transport Service
Back