• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rod Bearings

roadhog

Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding rod bearings, been trying to find Std CB 527HND CLEVITE 77 , Where can i find them i have tried Summitt, Jegs, Mancini and Rockauto. All are out of stock and months for delivery, car is a 1969 satellite 440 mostly street but dragstrip few times a year. Is there another quality preformance bearing i can use ?

Try Sealed Power (Federal Mogul) PN#8-7135CH. I have 4 available from my guys $175.87 plus shipping. Unless you need the bearing to have a dowel hole, all you need is CB-257HN for Clevite.

I don't guess you need an N either if you don't have a full radius crank.

than
Try Sealed Power (Federal Mogul) PN#8-7135CH. I have 4 available from my guys $175.87 plus shipping. Unless you need the bearing to have a dowel hole, all you need is CB-257HN for Clevite.
Thank you, going with the sealed power. now to start looking at the cam selection nightmare. lol

That's crazy expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike
Actually, it is not. You sent him a link to an OE replacement set. He needs/wants the coated HP narrow bearing. He also didn't say he was getting them from me at my price; I gave him the PN# and he obviously found them somewhere else which is fine by me. I was just trying to help with a choice.

Auto Transport Service
Back