• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for everyone

Not sure your point, we stay home.. we don't order out except for grocery deliveries. My wife is immune compromised, good luck using the drive throughs!
Yup. No point in going out unless its really necessary. That grocery delivery is nice to have. I hate shopping so I have no issue in coughing up 10 bucks for them picking and delivering.

As I understand it a person wears a mask out of respect to the rest of humanity. If the person wearing the mask is Covid positive he or she will be less likely to pass on the disease to others. On the other hand if an infected person does not wear mask , they can infect others even if others are wearing a mask.

This is a point of caring for yourself and your fellow neighbour. I would like to see everyone get back to a normal life.

Yup. No point in going out unless its really necessary. That grocery delivery is nice to have. I hate shopping so I have no issue in coughing up 10 bucks for them picking and delivering.
Ours is free... Wife moves her Challenger to the yard and we open the house garage door and have them place everything on a sheet of plywood on the floor and they leave. I spray it and/or wipe it all down and let it sit for awhile before bringing in. Got us through 5 months so far...

In Boston I see many people including kids walking outdoors while wearing a mask.

You're by yourself in the car WITH a mask on AND I almost have a wreck while thinking WTF! I get it, I wear a mask whenever I need to, (indoors,etc.) but outdoors (?) no. The oldest comes over all the time ( with all his protocols at work) and no problem so far.

The first thing he said is, you have to have a mask. To which i replied, really. I guess your staff hasn't heard. If youre going to enforce the rules, you should start with your own employees. Apparently he didn't like being corrected, as the fries he put in my container were few.
I'm surprised you stayed. I'd have taken my business elseware.

You're by yourself in the car WITH a mask on AND I almost have a wreck while thinking WTF! I get it, I wear a mask whenever I need to, (indoors,etc.) but outdoors (?) no. The oldest comes over all the time ( with all his protocols at work) and no problem so far.
Some are just dumb Jeff.. others have a reason to wear the mask in the car. Mandated for workers up here in a company truck. Health care, PSW workers going home to home. You are not supposed to touch your mask or face and PPE is in limited supply. They put it on before leaving home and don't touch it until they throw it out. Maybe why we're at less than 200 cases per day for 35 million and Florida is 10,000/day for the same population.

Some are just dumb Jeff.. others have a reason to wear the mask in the car. Mandated for workers up here in a company truck. Health care, PSW workers going home to home. You are not supposed to touch your mask or face and PPE is in limited supply. They put it on before leaving home and don't touch it until they throw it out. Maybe why we're at less than 200 cases per day for 35 million and Florida is 10,000/day for the same population.
Florida is Gods waiting room, and we have a calculated turnover.

I wish I could count how many are in our bubble. I work at a hospital and my wife works at a infusion clinic. We are very careful and do our best. I have been one of them with a mask on in my car. Only because I wear one every day all day at work and don't realize I have it on until I have gone a few miles. I have two teen girls that are hard to make be as careful as I would like. Good luck everyone stay safe and make good decisions.

Not sure your point, we stay home.. we don't order out except for grocery deliveries. My wife is immune compromised, good luck using the drive throughs!
....its a good call sir. Please continue doing what you're doing. My wife is an RN here in Texas and she works COVID every day. We, as a family, have had little contact with friends and even my Dad as that would constitute a large risk for him.....sad really, to have him over....but only at a distance. So many have died, or accidentally exposed friends and family. Its really hard to curb your instincts to feel like your rights are getting a beating here, but washing hands, wearing a mask....and keeping distance, is all we have. China deserves worse than it's getting....

Hear about those seed packs coming from China??

Obviously, they should be tossed out.

But no, some idiots are planting them.

. Maybe why we're at less than 200 cases per day for 35 million and Florida is 10,000/day for the same population.
I think it has more to do with hanging out at the beaches and bars by the thousands.

Auto Transport Service
Back